Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

I was wondering at first why Johnstone put the oak in your penis then I remembered

2 Likes

lol

I am off to the Loon.

Cheerioā€¦xoxo

5 Likes

Saints will run away with it after Christmas,Ings Prem champion.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Howling!!!

5 Likes

The red I was drinking last night was rough asā€¦feel a bit shit today. (Who the fuck buys Italian wine?? Mrs SBYM, thatā€™s who!!!)

However, nothing like Pep rubbing his bald swede to cheer one upā€¦

5 Likes

Canā€™t go wrong with a nice Valpolicella.

5 Likes

For sureā€¦I jest.

Love most wines from Montepulciano. Have found, however, that if you take a stab in the dark, which she did, it can go very wrong with the Italian wines. This one was Sicilianā€¦

4 Likes
3 Likes

yep, i am of sicilian decent and i love a quietā€¦errrrrā€¦glass of red.

unfortunately, apart from the homemade stuff, yet to find one from my heritage where more than a glass doesnt give you a banging headacheā€¦

and i have triedā€¦ohhhhh, have i triedā€¦

3 Likes

Self awareness beginning to dawn on the Loon. Why, itā€™s like peering back into time and watching sentience almost start to emerge:

''some of the reaction this season is nothing short of aftv ,and people should take a long hard look at themselves, they are showing themselves up, football isnt all about glory, ups and downs and to be honest if you think this is a down then you know fuck all about supporting manchester city.

the place is full of wums and its really about time something was done about them, they feed negativity into every topic, and sadly those weak minded easily led posters get swept up in it, the mods really need to get a grip, because bluemoon resembles a bbc comments page, the match and post match threads are nothing short of a 14 years olds rant on twitter, and these people claim to be adults.

its getting harder and harder to read any topic without the wums infiltrating it, the owner and mods really need to think what they want from bluemoon, because quite frankly its embarrassing, other fans must look at us in the same way we looked and despised united , self entitled hyper children who sway like the wind.

i enjoy other fans on here, its good to get an outside opinion,i genuinely love talking football, but not the sneaky snidy leeches we have on here, and its getting very tiring to wade through the negativity day after day.

think ill stay on the angling page,a rose in a sea of shite, because if im honest its high quality discussion ,advice and thoughts, no wumming , no snide comments, just fishing.ā€™ā€™

Almostā€¦

6 Likes

Have you tried the Gambino Winery? I go to Sicily most summers and always make a point of visiting this place, in the foothills of Mt Etna. The wine is excellent and can be purchased on line also.

2 Likes

will try it, my family actual comes from the foot of mt Etna

Giarre Riposto

3 Likes

Lad in work recommended Primitivo from the Puglia region. Normally I wouldnā€™t have entertained it but gave it a go. Wonderful stuff, Tesco do an organic one thatā€™s on offer atm for 6 quid.

3 Likes

I know it, we stay in Taormina.

3 Likes

please stop it!!!

i have only been there once in my life and we absolutely loved it, stayed in Mazzaro down by the water

1 Like

Ok, Iā€™ll stop. We missed going this year because of Covid-19. Weā€™re booked for July, but I guess thatā€™s in doubt as well.

2 Likes

nah, no need to stop, i love the place and to be honest, dont know why have never been back, might be becuase y fathers family is so close we would have to then spent alot of our holiday with them etc etc etcā€¦

i litterally started googling mazzaro and taormina just now!!!

3 Likes

Went to Sicily last year. Stayed in Catania but took a day trip up to Taormina and immediately wished we hadnā€™t stayed in Catania!

4 Likes

So what do we think is going on with City. I think some issues are fairly evident, but itā€™s difficult to believe it really can be that simple?

This is a continuation of last season, a season in which David Silva became less important. Is what weā€™re seeing the result of less Silva per se, or the fact that in replacing him Pep has screwed the balance of the midfield. At their peak level of performance it was 1 holder and then 2 pure creators in Silva and De Bruyne. These days that balance has flipped often leaving De Bruyne as the only reliable link between midfield and the forwards.

After 2 really good years, Bernardo appears to have fallen out of favour, with Mahrez used an awful lot these days. Is that part of the issue? Mahrez is devastating with the ball at his feet, but is far more one dimensional than Silva. It now looks like they are far more predictable, with a much clearer distinction between their forwards and midfield. Is it that this makes them easier to defend against by just sitting in and and not being stressed with movement and interchanging to the point of losing defensive shape?

I think it is evident these things have happened. It just seems like it isnt enough to justify being legit midtable after being a 98 point per season team in the two years previous to this 18 month (relative) slump.

2 Likes