Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

I’m not so sure it was a mistake.
Spurs are the new golden children

I mean you shouldn’t mock the afflicted and all that, but that lad is harrowingly grotesque.

Someone put a hook in that mouth before he gets away :laughing:

3 Likes

Peps choice of words is funny in this snippet from the BBC - Man City 3-3 Tottenham: Erling Haaland criticises referee on social media - BBC Sport

When later asked specifically about Haaland’s response after the final whistle, Guardiola said “it’s normal” and “his reaction was the same for the other 10 players”.

“He’s a little bit disappointed,” he added. "Even the referee - if he played for Manchester City today, he would be disappointed for that action, that’s for sure.

“But I would say we didn’t draw for that.”

So did the brown envelope not have enough cash in? Or did a cheque bounce? Hoopty hoop

1 Like

No thanks. I’d end up in jail and having to pay the kid’s psychological treatment for years.
I’m sticking with big bad wolf

City charged for failing to control players, but no individual player charges. Not quite sure what VvD did that Haaland did not to get himself charged.

4 Likes

1 Like

I know the guy earns a barn full of money, probably more than we know but no amount of cash is fixing that.

For once I’ll agree with @Klopptimist and blame the parents

1 Like

I’m thinking how the hell has he ended up officiating a Spurs Vs top 4 challenger again?

Sinister almost.

1 Like

just a bit of growth hormones, brah.

Apparently Beluga will not be fined and no action will be taken against him…even his WTF statement on X will not be dealt with…well well well…as I said…one rule for one team…one rule for tuthers…so what did Virg do wrong…PL/PGMOL pls explain…

2 Likes

It will probably come down to some bullshit about what specifically each referee included or didn’t include in his report.

Eg. Virgil told me to go fuck myself

vs

The sight of Haaland foaming at the mouth while widely gesticulating meant I was unable to determine any actual meaningful words, though his frustration was clear to see.

2 Likes
1 Like

The over reaction to the decision from everyone is hilarious. Grealish had two defenders near him and was miles from goal. They are treating it like he’d rounded the fucking keeper and was about to slot it in to an empty net.

3 Likes

It would be interesting to see who Hooper claims to support given he’s from Wiltshire, no big clubs in that area, London not a million miles away…

The things grown men can get up to on the train…

ezgif.com-resize

I reckon shitty thought the 2 defenders would get near poster boy…so he would fall down…claim a free kick…then they could shoot towards goal…but the ref thought better about it…

You know, it could be. But his brother is a similar size and build, and doesn’t look anything like that.

He’s the failed experiment.