Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

hopefully Newcastle beats the shit out of them. but more likely, those fucks will roll over for their neighbors.

2 Likes

With a bit of luckā€¦ Stuff might come out from her lawyer about how his wages are paid/structuredā€¦ Certainly if he has stuff to hide etc

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure MCFC will look after her at this difficult timeā€¦

1 Like

YARN | They're gonna kill that poor woman. | The Big Lebowski | Video gifs by quotes | e5963cb8 | ē“—

But didnā€™t he have another lady friend who had his child/children, whilst he was with his wife/girlfriend who was having his child/childrenā€¦child maintenance payments ā€¦money will disappear out of his bank like confettiā€¦

1 Like

Lots of reds and a draw would suit me

If I was a rich and influential Liverpool fan with money to throw away , I would pay the lawyer some ā€œfeesā€ to do just that.

2 Likes

Would depend. Uk prenups can be ripped up by the courts if kids are involved and also if she gave up work/career then they will also factor in that as it could serverly limit her individual earning potential having not gained the experience one would normally gain in their working life.

1 Like

He should have taught her party planning seeing as though he knows how to arrange a bunga bunga party.

My moneyā€™s on 1 too many Bunga Bunga parties.

1 Like

And heā€™s the captain for City.

Both deserve each other

1 Like

Here is one just for @Wilkored08 - We know she has a secret crush on him :0)
If that face there, right there, is not enough to inspire our boys to bring home the PLā€¦ then I donā€™t know what isā€¦!

Its enough to make ya poorlyā€¦and heā€™s a sicknote playerā€¦ a slap with a frying pan would help right in the mushā€¦

3 Likes

Outscored by Scott McTominay in the European Championsip Qualifiers,

the guys a fraud!

Finally some progress - but no dates are being disclosedā€¦annoyingly.

1 Like

31st February

2 Likes

But, speaking in front of MPs, Masters said he could not reveal the date.

Absolute fucking cocktease.

1 Like

Didnā€™t it get confirmed as June 2025?

GIF by Ghostbusters

1 Like

Heā€™s one ugly bastard, and I say that as an ugly bastard myself.

Your taste in men leaves a lot to be desired, @Wilkored08. A LOT to be desiredā€¦

1 Like