Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Nah April 1st

Oddest thing is he actually does look like the bloke from Ghostbusters 2, it’s not a vague similarity it’s effectively an older version of him.

1 Like

Considering the way they have involved themselves to remain on good terms with some of these states for very little reason bar a cushy job after they get removed I’m not surprised Masters doesn’t want to tell them.

Even if the committee is made up of MPs from all sides.

Yeah!..who is more easy on the eye…Beluga or Dom…easy choice…

1 Like

Wow

https://x.com/sportingintel/status/1747398758025801826?s=46&t=o3XUPKxiqJH7KZYdWMCtqg

1 Like

I dont understand the reference. Whats the commentary?

He elaborates in the replies if you click.

Mostly seems to be the people you suspect are doing the things you suspect them of doing. Hadn’t heard of any fuckery surrounding Brahim Díaz before, though.

1 Like

Don’t have twitter so cant see replies

Same, I did find the B. Diaz issue…

Diaz allegedly started training with City’s academy teams when he was 14, contrary to FIFA’s rules on the transfer of minors. Furthermore, City allegedly paid Malaga a £300,000 compensation fee via Diaz’s agent — Pere Guardiola, City manager Pep’s brother. This, Der Spiegel, claims was to hide a payment that, strictly speaking, should not have been made, as you cannot sell players aged under-16 to foreign clubs.

There is also an email highlighting some of the issue’s.

1 Like

just finished reading the thread,

2 things…

1 :- They HAVE spent millions on lawyers

does this money come from the clubs accounts or the owners pockets?

if its the clubs pockest, does this mean they are fraudulently boosting income and using the faudulant income to pay for lawyers to defend the clubs against accusations of fraudulenty boosting income!

2 :- just throw the book at them

3 Likes

Anything apart from relegation and retrospective point deductions (which include stripping of trophies won over the period) would be a shame.

Would just enable cheats to prosper.

I don’t want Liverpool to win trophies that way but I wouldn’t complain if they were awarded to us considering we’ve been the side most robbed by the scums

2 Likes

“And furthermore, it seems highly unlikely that the conduct that is alleged has taken place over a 10-year period with the sorts of individuals who are involved in the club and in the companies involved.“

Jesus wept. Did this guy manage to keep a straight face when he came out with the above nonsense?

How far would they be relegated? One season in the Championship- which they would walk with their reserves- is hardly a punishment.

They need to be sent as far down the football ladder as possible and stripped of all trophies won since the cheating began.

5 Likes

Great thread.

Good replies, too.

I reckon there are a lot of people fed up with the current situation.

1 Like

Lawyer Stefan Borson, a former financial advisor to Manchester City, says the Blues will be relegated if they are found guilty of the 115 charges of financial wrongdoing levelled at them by the Premier League.

I’ll defer to his expertise getting away with this shit.

1 Like

IMG_1183

Am I the only one who thinks that if they’re found guilty of all charges, they should be dissolved, and all their current and former players implicated banned from English football?

3 Likes

Yep,they should all be exiled to go to play in the Abu Dhabi league

The A-League would take 'em.

1 Like