Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Even Leicester seems a century ago.

Us winning it shows that a lot of clubs can do it with the right structure and spending.

Man City aspires probably Newcastle and that’s it.

2 Likes

Erling Braut Haaland Private Jet :0)

2 Likes

That’s Kompany.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s both Beluga’s

https://x.com/markkleinmansky/status/1755903700093005929?s=46&t=qjQdwJi2khWQQz87wqB34A

1 Like

Cheeky, arrogant bastards. This is what happens when they get away with murder for all these years.

Kick them out of the PL before they destroy whatever is left of its competitiveness, along with any other state sponsored/rule-breaking club.

2 Likes

I thought we had already dropped the related entity consideration from the regulations on the basis that it was too difficult to hold up on a legal challenge against a club capable of putting a lot of money behind masking ties (city). Instead they now focus only on the comps for similar deals. So city could get 100% of their sponsorship from Abu Dhabi related entities, just as long as all of them are within the bounds of what similar clubs are getting from similar deals

But surely as the legitimate biggest club in the world, with the biggest revenues and the most fans globally, it would make sense for those deals to be more than other clubs? Right?

Not sure if this has been posted, but a great discussion…timestamps in the video description.

1 Like

In the grand scheme of things this is very minor but Kyle Walker correctly was flagged for barging into Sterling yesterday when Walker wanted a penalty. In response Walker flopped on the ground like a fish then jumped up and angrily remonstrated with the referee.

Given that we have had three players booked for throwing an arm up after conceding a free kick, why was Walker not booked?

In fact, and I’m probably wrong because I don’t watch every game in the league, but has anyone else had a yellow card for throwing an arm/getting angry after a free kick goes against them? I know I’ve seen several incidents against Liverpool where no yellow has come out.

4 Likes

Or, even just Toney booting the ball away yesterday. I thought that was meant to be an immediate yellow card?

2 Likes

CRINGE…

https://x.com/stehoare/status/1758982620120006916?s=20

1 Like

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

4 Likes

Without the video, I would have thought it was about wrestlemania :grimacing:

1 Like

It has the energy of the walthamstowe primary school valentines disco

1 Like

Number 1 son has his Reception Dis-glow next Friday.

Will report back on how much better the vibe was than the video above.

1 Like

Not a defence of theirnfans but I think this is caused by most of the fans being kept away from the bus (you can see crowds behind the bus are larger) and the ones lined up are paying extra for that priviledge.

1 Like

Needs inverted commas.

2 Likes

Wrestling entrances have more energy etc than this.

1 Like