Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

I feel that Arteta has been quietly profiting from media furore that surrounds Klopp’s imminent departure and Guardiola’s army of mercenaries. They are first because they made the most out of playing dross and pumping up their goal difference. I still think that Man City are the team to beat but if Arsenal can hold on until the half-time, they can beat them, that’s they way they actually did it in the first half of the season.

That Oliver decision is a crying shame - it’s a penalty and if he gives it, we have a good chance of beating them and hoping that they beat Arsenal at home, which would have given us four points advantage over Man City and five over Arsenal. That way, we could have afforded a draw away to, say, Man United or Everton.

We might still be able to.

If we were to win against Brighton these two drew the GD would be improved and we would lead by 2 and 3pts respectively.

2 Likes

The dumb cunt
https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/match/2021704--man-city-vs-liverpool/

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Removed him and all the Arsenal players from my Fantasy team as well as Ederson last minute.

Means I’m relying on the likes of Pascal Gross but hell fuck em.

Oh wow. Surely that deserves a DVD :dvd:.

2 Likes

If we can’t finish top of the Premier League, rather the Ars win it than the cheating f*cks at Cheaty. Rather anyone wins it actually. Even the chavs or manure win it. That’s how much I revile MC.

1 Like

If we don’t win it I couldn’t give two fucks.

Both teams are only where they are due to dodgy pen decisions not given.

5 Likes

I am hoping Arsenal beat City.

4 points behind knocks them out of the running for me especially as their GD will be at 13 goals behind Arsenal at least.

With just 9 games of the season left.

I think a draw is what we need.Arsenal are looking the stronger of the 2 right now so would prefer to get ahead of them on points as well as try bring that goal difference down.Going into the break it would be nice to have us on 67 with Arse on 65 and City on 64.

2 Likes

Definitely a draw for me in these circumstances. Both teams are more than capable of blowing everyone else out of the water, so we need both to drop points. Hopefully they go out in semifinals of CL but I wouldn’t bet against Man City winning it again because I don’t see anyone aside from Arsenal being capable of beating them at this point.

I think I want them to draw, but any result has a silver lining, as it damages one or both. The main thing is we need to keep winning our own matches, as they will both drop points between now and the end of the season.

3 Likes

Got some bad news.

This happens after the break

1 Like

Forgot about that😅

It’s probably just me, but I think Cheaters and Arsenal will falter in a few games and we will win the league with a game to spare.

Not to mention it was a dead rubber after walking the league. The players were hung over for the rest of that season.

1 Like

“Who, me?”

I’ll be surprised if any of you know who this face belongs to.

1 Like

Beetlejuice! Do I win a cynical old gits approval?

1 Like

No Need GIF