Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Ha, I’m just realistic - we blew it. It’s doubly disappointing after the 90+ point 2nd places and our actual title win being marred by lockdowns etc. Would have been fitting for Jurgen to leave with a final parade and this team a much deserved 2nd league and 3rd big title. As to your (unattributed) post, I’m doing perfectly fine thanks - dare say I’ve got all the above and my life more worked out than you…

Eh??

1 Like

:thinking:

https://twitter.com/AwayDays_/status/1780672991979819209

Wtf is that?

1 Like

Fixed

According to Pep, Haaland and KDB asked to be substituted 8 minutes from the end of extra time.

Their team bus floating on oil and shit? At least they are self-cognisant.

1 Like

With hey Jude in the background? Take a sad song and make it worse?

Of course, it’s never the dopers fault.

I can’t say that I don’t know what it’s like to outplay Real Madrid and be on the losing end but it’s Man City, if they don’t win a match for the next fifty years, it will still be too soon. The only downside to this is that they are going to walk the league now.

2 Likes

A song written by two scousers. The irony.

3 Likes

They are, but not because they’re miles better than us or Arsenal.

1 Like

Which is exactly the same as in 2014, 2019 and 2022.

To be honest, those black flags reminded me of ISIS :grimacing:

1 Like

What were the black flags about?

That honestly looks like rentacrowd to me. I saw it in action on the Lions tour to Australia in 2001

1 Like

Erling Haaland versus Madrid

3 Likes

In a season in which nobody expected a title challenge, saying we blew it is a bit harsh.

4 Likes

It’s the truth, sadly. For all the amazing football, Jurgen’s teams have only won 2 big trophies. We really should have added another league this season from where we were three weeks ago.