Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Halaand asked to come off after 90. Pathetic for a player who doesn’t do that much.

I understand KDB being done…coming back from a long layoff…but Halaand…lame.

I was there at Man City last night. We left as it went to pens. I was totally flagging but was willing to stay. It was my Mrs CDO who didn’t want to stay for pennos.
I could tell from the fans who was winning. :+1::nerd_face:

7 Likes

Sounds like a Cheaty fan all right.

1 Like

We were both freezing. I had my thick coat and a jumper on. But the cold still got through.
:nerd_face:

2 Likes

@Commando I can understand if you don’t want to drop her in it on here but I would be interested to know what your wife thinks about the charges or is it never discussed?

When I do mention it, she just says ‘wait and see’. As if there’s some hooplah to get out of it. :man_shrugging:t2::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Probably knows deep down they are serious but they’ve got away with it in the past.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/status/1780718216509038950

https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/status/1780721934201688467

13 Likes

I’m still fuming about a pub quiz I did in Uni where the question was “Which English side has retained the European Cup” (or something to that effect) - which I answered Liverpool and Nottingham Forest. I got it wrong because the quizmaster said that Liverpool have never won it back-to-back. It was before the days of smartphones, at least on my budget, so I had nothing but my word to challenge him with. Absolutely livid.

10 Likes

Someone posted this yesterday on Twitter and I wasn’t awake so just scrolled past.

Sleep scrolling?

When he’s looking for T&A tweets, rather than footy tweets.

let it go GIF

2 Likes

I remember getting kicked out of a quizz once when they asked who the first australian to win the champions league was.

The cheating bastards refused to accept Craig Johnston was Australian as he was born whilst the ship was still at sea. #cunts

3 Likes

Haha @Bekloppt

1 Like

I can remember the question coming up of who Liverpool’s manager was in 1939. I wrote down George Kay. The quiz setter said it was Matt Busby because he didn’t know the difference between the manager and the fucking captain.

He also said the first Beatles film was Help!

1 Like

I was chalked off a point for “name the band of Pete Docherty” and I said his current band at the time.

1 Like

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1780987067364782194?t=xJRxo-F4FzEdq5g3zNeTNQ&s=19

Need sound on…made me lol.

The last time I had a bit of a scuffle was because of a quiz (it was years ago btw). I can’t remember the exact question, but the answer was Steffi Graf. When I brought this up when the answers were read out, the quizmaster insisted that he’d said “male German tennis player”, but he hadn’t. There were other people who agreed with me, but I was probably a little more vocal then them. The guy eventually said, “Will somebody shut this knobhead up?”, and the rest, as they say, is history :rofl:

1 Like