Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

How many of their squad are out with the virus for it to be postponed?

1 Like

Fair to postpone. And just in case, it’ll also be fair to not allow newly acquired players by Cheaty to face Everton…whenever this game is played.

1 Like

Agree. But it boggles the mind to think that with the millions they’ve spent, City can’t come up with a squad of 15-16 to face Everton.

4 Likes

I think the problem here is that they themselves don’t know the extent of infection. 2 players and some staff tested positive but there might be many more they traced to have had contact with the infected but don’t have results in hand to know if they are positive/negative. I definitely wouldn’t have wanted us to play them yesterday if we were the opposition.

6 Likes

I think we need to stop with the ‘they have enough players’ argument.

Their bubble has been seriously breached; it is conceivable they all have it.

Let’s focus on the breach…

11 Likes

Dunno if there will be an outcry as such League 1 and 2 were suspended last time out, they can also go far later.

1 Like

I think it is beholding on the Premier League to make a full disclosure of the facts of the case, and explain its rational for postponing the game.

I cannot see any reason, or justification for the secrecy, which will inevitably lead to questions of unfair/special treatment for shiteh.

10 Likes

I’m sure they’ll get round to it… once they’ve finished counting the money in the brown envelope.

9 Likes

Ofcourse after 6 years.

4 Likes

I’m not arsed about the postponement. These are dire times and lives are more important than some turd team dropping some points.

But I’m seriously pissed that City didn’t conform to the codes of conduct. It’s been an year and nearly 2 millions have perished. Yet these assholes won’t/don’t maintain some basic and simple protocols.

7 Likes

Yeah but rules don’t apply to them remember. They are the Dominic Cummings of football.

5 Likes

Even that turd had to resign (for whatever reasons)…but these scums are like Trump…just keep churning out shit…

1 Like

Carrie kicked him out because of back benches revolting. It’s a shame that UEFA are as effective as Carrie.

1 Like

Where is it stated that they haven’t adhered to the codes?

2 Likes

Indeed. The report I’ve seen said they suspect they contracted the new highly contagious strain at a hotel restaurant in London during a team meal following the Arsenal cup QF. They didn’t stay overnight before or after the game.

6 Likes

Point noted.

3 Likes

Interesting. I read ‘hotel’ on the Loon and assumed they stayed in one.

I would reiterate my point though…

It seems painfully obvious to me that the only time they should have set foot in London was inside the Emirates…got off the coach in the underground carpark…straight back on it afterwards to go home.

WTF did they need to have a meal for??

11 Likes

People could get covid19 even if they all follow the norms.

1 Like

Boggles the mind as to why they’d decide to go for a restaurant for a team meal. Couldn’t they just get something for them in the dressing room at the emirates or get something packed for them on the bus journey home.

3 Likes

Christ, if that’s true they owe Everton all the points. They went out for a fucking meal? What were they thinking?

3 Likes