Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

5 Likes

The guy who supported the very Israeli plans for which they’ve just received arrest warrants from the ICC?

Taken from a Miguel Delaney piece in the Independent

“Given that Leicester actually started their own last Premier League era by agreeing an FFP settlement with the EFL, it means there is at least the potential for questions over the champions of 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 and now 2024. That could see the competition’s history entirely reframed. Much of that will be settled by lawyers, which is looking a lot like the Premier League’s future.”

1 Like

So just Fergie’s last two titles and us in 19-20 unsullied across a 15 year period :joy:

He didn’t like but believe what you want to believe.

This is why I sadly think it’s going be weak.

I don’t have to believe anything. He literally did on a recorded talk show. For another thread

And he has clarified his position several times including admendmenf that follows the line of the ICC which David Lammy has repeated today.

So whatever

1 Like

His position was needed before the human rights violations that he encouraged. Watch the clip and argue with yourself that black is white

good luck with that. they’re richer than the West now. BRICS is the new world order, like it or not.

Crap. Not suggesting US hegemony but only China and India of that lot will really have any input. Hydrocarbons from Russia and ME won’t have any leverage in 25 years.

I think it is still emerging. The US dollar is the primary global reserve currency. That needs to shift over to BRICS for them to be top dogs. Also, the military aspect is not resolved, and America is still top dog in that regard. That’s not to say it always will be, but BRICS will probably need to test that meaningfully if it wants to be top dog. Taiwan may be the first test.

I hear you. BRICS has the dough and history shows us that nobody stays on top in the global pecking order forever. But we are not quite there, in my opinion, for these two reasons, at least.

BRICS is a loose consortium of countries who have some interest in working and trading together. That’s about it. It’s not been as successful as hoped. Primarily because relationship between India & China is frosty at best.

2 Likes

https://x.com/jonmufc44/status/1792840678889668951

5 Likes

FFS, make that 116 charges.

9 Likes

Its the fucking cringiest thing ever.
Cheap plastic cunts.

1 Like

:thinking:

5 Likes

Not an easy choice.

1 Like

Seeing this video, it all makes sense now. Everything we have seen over the last 15 years or so has been a stepping stone to get here, the sheik buying Man City, all the dodgy decision, were all for this. So that this video could be made. The world is at one again. Everything will go back to normal now.

1 Like

Oh God…
I had erased that from my mind.
Its fucking hideous.

1 Like