Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

PL should have expelled them at that point.

It’s beyond the pale.

2 Likes

How many of you lot have friends/family who are Man City fans ?

And how do you live with them ? Especially the batshit crazy guys.

1 Like

My dad. I just don’t talk to him about football anymore. The end of the 13-14 season was a turning point where he treated their win and the gerrard slip like it was social media banter seemingly forgetting that he had 2 sons who were on the other end of it who I would have assumed he knew would be heart broken by it in a way that City losing wouldn’t have done to him. That was not the man I had known but I had to find a way to compartmentalize it.

8 Likes

I have a couple of Man City friends. The one who is still bothered with them gets very defensive about them. I get the impression that they don’t actually enjoy the success.

3 Likes

WHAT NEXT FOR MAN CITY?

It is claimed that the likelihood of City being stripped of major honours is “remote”, regardless of any FFP guilt on their part, with those representing the club in the present not about to be punished for the actions of those in the past. The rest of the world is, however, watching on with interest to see what happens next.

They wouldn’t have won things in the present but for the cheating in the past.

1 Like

Cut the toxicness.

Why would anyone really appreciate their success?

You would think their own fans would. I suppose it’s like cheating at solitaire. There’s no real joy in it.

3 Likes

They should be stripped of every fucking point they won* while the cheating has been going on.

1 Like

It’s such a terrible argument. If it was true they would have done what Bohley did when he opened Chelsea’s books, saw the irregularities and reported them to the authorities and cooperated so they could get on to a clean slate.

But it’s also factually bollocks. The current CEO took over in 2011. Pep arrived in 2016. The charges cover a period running through 2018

3 Likes

Because your post only quoted what @RedSeven had written, it took me a few minutes to figure out you were agreeing with him…

Limie is sticking up for City!! Burn him!! BURN HIM!!!

shouting the simpsons GIF

3 Likes

I am on a roll today. I am also now going to have to defend myself over insinuating I am not voting for Biden because he hasnt done enough on student debt relief

Maybe its time for me to log off
Good Night Bedtime GIF by Travis

3 Likes

it’s slowly happening.

1 Like

Yep, something is emerging. My take is at least two markers will need to be tested to knock the US off its perch

1. Global reserve currency moves away from dollars
  2. Military victory (hopefully short of WW3 or we are all dead at that point). Maybe a Chinese Taiwan victory might tilt things?

All signs point to a new world order. The Saudi are slowing pushing their influence

They’ve taken over the FA and FIFA

They’ve taken over the PGA

They’ve put in a $20,000,000,000 bid to buy Formula1

1 Like

Hmm i wonder if Pep would have joined without the financing that had bloated them beforehand?

Given his history of only joining clubs that are at the peak of their respective leagues I doubt it.

They would be Pepless.

Had to get that in somewhere

1 Like

Stick in your lane :rofl:

7 Likes

https://x.com/footballespana_/status/1794823368619045190?t=DuxsVrDGpaT-JHUVuEz8Aw&s=09

I wish he left 5 years ago!

I have a feeling he is going to follow Jürgen wherever he goes football wise. He is an obsession with our… can’t say it yet gaffer.

1 Like

Itv news…how many in that town square…there’s more in my shopping precinct…and that also is embarrassing…what a shit show of ‘fans’…

1 Like