Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Rumours Ederson is going as well. Such a shame Klopp didn’t have another season in him.

4 Likes

According to Talksport, yes, I know, De Bruyne has not agreed terms with Ai-Ittihad. Not yet, anyway.

Haaland looks to be struggling with his fitness. Despite having a summer off he is struggling through their pre-season schedule looking labored in the minutes he is getting and not being able to get past half time in either of the last 2 games.

2 Likes

More of their cheating coming to light.

4 Likes

Pep needs his extra min or two to get th3 devils dandruff racked up

3 Likes

A £2m fine is nothing to them.

1 Like

to be fair its a nothing crime too

On it’s own it is nothing. But as they get found guilty of more and more charges for cheating, the tougher punishments will get to the point where no matter what they say, the fans and other clubs will eventually get sick of them and tell them to just fuck off and leave those willing to play by the rules alone

1 Like

FIFY

It’s a shouthousey thing to do, and at some point after it becomes a pattern there needs to be some punishment to get them to stop. But I am pretty sure they are only being fined now there are implications for the broadcasters.

3 Likes

22 times nice gamesmanship you arrogant so and so’s.

Wouldn’t the association give them a little nudge after the first time!! Hey guys respect the TV, fans and opposition otherwise we will come down hard. 21 times later….and then 115 still in play.

1 Like

Fraudiola checking to see if the opposition has made any changes… to give last minute instructions, or slip in a last minute change himself - Cheating Bastards

1 Like

i understand the gamesmanship…still small fry though…

start fining clubs for surrounding the ref, waving fake red cards, timewasting with five minutes to go and consistent diving…id be all for that…

one crime gives the tea two more minutes to steep, the other ones completely ruin the spectacle

3 Likes

It like jaywalking to a mass murderer.

He’s tired of Pep…

https://x.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1819366363229557078

Feels similar to Ferran Torres, guy seems to be doing well if not particularly spectacular, and Guardiola just moves them on.

Presumably there must be some kind of fallout behind the scenes.

2 Likes

This has long been rumored that he was going to try to leave this summer, which is part of a fascinating (to me) undercurrent of the city success of how uninvested the players are in it. Say what you want about Utd, but players eventually leaving, whether forced out by Fergie or reluctantly making the decision themselves after years of winning medals as a squad player, was universally heart breaking for them. Phil Thompson and Souness didnt talk for 20 years over the former’s suspicion it was the latter’s influence that saw him eased him and then moved on. Yet at this ersatz club every year there is an important player who is openly saying “I don’t want to do this anymore…please someone try to buy me.”

2 Likes

Fixed

He would be a low key loss for them especially if Haaland hits the odd barren spell in games.

I suspect, well hope actually there’s a wiff of rats and a sinking ship in the place at the moment.

2 Likes