Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

How unexpected.

7 Likes

There’s no mystery to their cheaty bastardness.

8 Likes

This adds more fuel to my belief that they should have lost that match three nil by forfeit.

12 Likes

They just LOVE to cheat.

7 Likes

Very harsh from you both.

They have already been found innocent of any underhandedness at a hearing next year.

9 Likes

Oh, I love to love
But Man Cheaty just love to cheat, they want to cheat
They love to cheat, they’ve got to cheat
Oh, I love to love
But Man Cheaty just love to cheat

5 Likes

Well that just stinks of shite…can PL/FA not see how cheaty this is.

3 Likes

I hope the blue nose bastards rightly kick off and cause a huge fuss.

Refuse to replay the game until the middle of the C/L knock out stages and force Cheaty to play an extra midweek game hen they have to travel for an away tie in Europe - that is what I would do, but then again, I’m a petty and vindictive bastard

8 Likes

Hope Everton take them to the fucking cleaners.

8 Likes

Too pissed to talk about these fuckers

2 Likes

The subsequent negative tests dont change anything about the appropriateness of postponing the game and putting the entire club on a cool down in the presence of an unidentified breach of their bubble. I get skepticism around everything that comes out of that club, but the negative tests do not change anything about the situation. More so, what have they got to gain?

3 Likes

Where does it say that those that tested positive are now all negative? It just says that there have been no new positive tests, which isn’t the same thing. Am I missing something?

3 Likes

Why didn’t you start with ‘objection…’

They’d all test positive for being shady cunts earning a living from shady cunt owners.

5 Likes

A report Cock Walker had a Christmas party in London.

1 Like

It is a tough trade off - you don’t want people to avoid testing and disclosure to avoid punishment. But Walker clearly doesn’t give a fuck. That requires serious measures. Suspend him for the rest of the season, and whatever the maximum financial permitted is - he should be forfeiting all wages for the rest of the pandemic.

9 Likes

Saw this on another forum
“He arranged a party for Xmas in London and 19 premier league players went and up to now 11 have tested positive due to Fulham match getting called off tonight and city other night against Everton.
Found this out working at Burnley last night.
Even sancho from Dortmund fc hired a private jet and went the party.”

If it’s true the shit will hit the fan.

12 Likes

Five Manchester City players are unavailable for their Premier League match at Chelsea on Sunday following positive coronavirus tests.

Kyle Walker, Gabriel Jesus and three unnamed players are in isolation.

“I don’t think the Premier League allow us to name the players but you will know [on Sunday],” Guardiola said.

City’s game at Everton on 28 December was called off following the positive tests but the rest of the first-team bubble has since tested negative.

5 Likes

If that is true, it begs the question could Everton sue him for the lost revenue, considering that was the last game with fans before Liverpool moved into tier 3 lockdown?

6 Likes

That would be delicious.
@Kopstar ?

1 Like