Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

We’re in roughly the same time zone. I’m in Toronto.

If I were in London, you’d be here all alone.

Think about it.

1 Like

Ideal world , I’d pick De Bruyne. But he’s become very injury prone.

I never close any of my tabs so I’m always registering as online. At least that’s the excuse I’m using

4 Likes

I believe you don’t register as online if the page isn’t active. At least, that’s the case if I do appear offline from time to time as I also don’t close my tabs…

Mods, Mods, they are promoting time zonism :grin:

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

‘these modern days’. What a plonker

1 Like

check book prick. The sooner he fucks off, the better.

1 Like

Jack Grealish

4 Likes

Yeah, in the old days you could just cheat and get away with it!

These bloody modern days, you have to deal with the consequences of your actions…

3 Likes

Man’s not lying.

I’ve only just gotten around to reading about the case and apparently they could appeal, or even go to arbitration. Meaning more room for someone along the line to get bribed…

1 Like

They’re going to appeal until exhaustion of any possible recourse and delay as long as they can at any opportunity.

They’ll get away with a technicality. The end.

3 Likes

I’ll look forward to the initial result and statement. That will possibly be the peak moment that we can enjoy watching them squirm but like many i cant see the wait through the appeals process being an enjoyable wait.

It would be nice if the initial hearing closes off avenues for appeal but that’s one for the legal people.

Thats what I think…if they fell on a bucket of poo…they’d come out smelling of roses…

To be honest I would not just welcome the stripped titles being reassigned. If I was the club I would have all the ex-players and managers on standby for an open top bus parade the next day !

Rogers on one bus, Klopp on the other. For every player I would get new premier league medal made. With the word True, added to the top.

For my part, I will be on bluemoon, asking questions did guardiola and the players ever really love the club given the exodus ? Perhaps posting pictures of the hundreds and thousands of fans celebrating our bus tour.

I create a petition to get a 100,000 signatures so it is debated in the House of Commons if this day should forever be a national holiday.

I would also get the PA guy at Anfield to play some Oasis. Maybe don’t look back in anger :joy:

18 Likes

Don’t know why but the tune to Life is Life by Opus popped into my head…

2 Likes

Sadly, just one parade. Only the 2014 title falls in the period under review if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like