Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

2 Likes

Should be safe for them, one supporter at each end of the rail seat installation is more than enough space. Mind you, wonder what they’re going to do with all the normal seats now that the two fans will want to be there.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t you do this once it’s confirmed you can?

1 Like

Bluemoon ultras.

3 Likes

They can though. Just can’t yet use them in their upright position.

1 Like

Just don’t see the point in installing something you can’t use, won’t be introduced mid season.

1 Like

Well, they can still sit in them so use them as seats and they can be used for other sports, I think, like Rugby? I think the purpose though is to trial their use as part of the potential approval process for government to legislate for safe standing. I think Wolves have done something similar?

2 Likes

Man City women currently losing 2-0 to Barca ladies in the Q/F.

Doesn’t matter if it’s men or women team, it’s good to see them bottle it in Europe

10 Likes

Considering it’s just funded the same way

6 Likes

Bluemoon duet.

4 Likes

Bluemoon Knobs :0)

When hundreds of millions were spent on fullbacks that are hardly used, what’s a few miserable millions more to flush away? That’s only the fringe of their stupishitty.

4 Likes

Aguero, Kompany and Silva are getting a statue… that’s a club without history and revelling in it.

At least Arsenal threw Chapman and Prior in.

4 Likes

News of Aguero leaving clears the way and wages for one of Mbappe or Halaand i feel

4 Likes

No surprise really, he’s been non existent this season and makes not much sense to offer him a new deal. He can go somewhere else, try a new/last challenge. Massive stupidity from Barca if they take him and think it’s what they need for Messi’s (if he’s staying, I think he might now) last years.

1 Like

Thought the same thing, although I don’t think they really worry too much about the wages.

1 Like

Yep…whenever the mancs, shitty or plastics hear we’re interested in a player, by any means they always try and put the mockers on the interest…

1 Like

MLS beckons for Aguero I assume.

Am i thĂŠ only one who thinks Aguero can do a job.

I think he’ll stick about in Europe for another season or 2.

I have to say he has been a brilliant player in all honesty.

1 Like

Thing is he won’t drop down a level and injuries are starting to frequently plague him more, MLS has the benefit of not having to play 2-3 times in an 8 day period and you can slip up on occasion and still be in the hunt due to how it works.

1 Like