Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Basically it boils down to them accusing us of doping. As if they should be pointing fingers considering their financial doping

1 Like

Ah diddum lads. Did we break the covenant? Were we all meant to roll over for the ā€˜Man City Projectā€™?

3 Likes

I honestly think that is true. It is one of the reasons everyone hates us. While all the other teams were content to roll over and let the sportswashing occur, while saying to their fan base ā€˜Well golly gee guys, we sure are trying but what can you do?ā€™ :man_shrugging: We ruined the coronation by not rolling over and pissed the rest of the league off in the process.

5 Likes

I canā€™t believe the shit some people write on forums or twitter. For twitter I think itā€™s for clickbate.
Example, today saw a united fan tweeted a pic of van der beek and Thiago with the captionā€¦scoring on your debut isnā€™t for everyone.
That has to be clickbate to get rival fans worked up.

But city fans are an odd breed. They got bought by oil money and have achieved success they could only dream off yet the minute Simone else wins itā€™s a conspiracy against them.

I think it must be young fans who play fifa on beginner buying all the best players who canā€™t take defeat spouting bollocks.

2 Likes

With some of the comments on there it makes me wonder whether you have gone into a psychiatric hospital website?
I have returned to a sane world after rereading todays newspapers who all praised our team for their win against Chelski

Bitterness is going to reach fever pitch this season as it slowly dawns on them theyā€™re not good enough to take the Title back from us.

1 Like
3 Likes

Skyā€™s little montage of them coming back to take ā€œtheirā€ title.

A) they donā€™t own it and B) we couldnā€™t give a shit what they think.

7 Likes

Yes saw that crap multiple times and then the replies about winning your first game and losing 3-1 at home to palace. Has to be kids.

2 Likes

No idea why people feed the troll.
Like the Arsenal ā€œkidsā€ who think Tierney is better than Robertson.

1 Like

Erm ā€¦ :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: they also got a penalty last night

I guess that doesnā€™t count.

1 Like

Or, indeed, actual doping.

4 Likes

They should have had one in the first couple of minutes :wink:

If it wasnā€™t for that pesky referee/var/fa/cheating twat learning to dive properly.

1 Like

Is that the same van der Beek who already has more home defeats in the Prem for United than Sadio Mane has for us ?? :rofl: :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

how much experience does laporte have playing as the right centre half?

seems like thatā€™s more of a struggle for leftfooted players than vice versa

1 Like

:joy:
City fans wouldnā€™t be getting nervous would they?
2 Likes

I reckon they will sign Koulibaly before the window shuts and the league will be close. I hope not though, as I canā€™t stand them, puffed up lottery-winning no marks.

1 Like

think iā€™d rather they sign koulibaly than kounde

1 Like

Well what else can you do with bags of undeclared cash?

3 Likes

Strange thing is I used to care far more than I do now about them.

Now I care about us and what we doā€¦ fuck em

12 Likes