Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

:pray: :crossed_fingers: :pray:!!!

2 Likes

PSG are no better, though. They’re both artificial “big” clubs, created out of nothing by oil money.

And Chelsea are no better, which makes Real Madrid the best of a bad bunch.

7 Likes

Considering the leg up Madrid got from Franco you’d have to say that bar United being in there with the other 3 you could not pick a more odious lot in the semis if you tried.

4 Likes

Exactly. Chelsea, City, and PSG were nothing clubs before the Sheikhs and the Oligarch. Madrid, however despicable they may be, are a club with proper trophy troves.

1 Like

I don’t want any of them to win it, but here is my order of preference, of the remaining four:

Real Madrid
Chelsea
PSG
Man City

Real Madrid crooked, dirty, entitled, and have had a hand up from the authorities - both government in Spain, local in Madrid, and footballing authorities too - for many years. Still, they are old-school crooked, and much as I despise them, they are also a big team and a proper team, along with the skulduggery over the years. In normal circumstances they can do one, but they are the least objectionable of this bunch.

2 Likes

My order of preference would be;

Chelsea
City
PSG
Real

But to be fair, I have no real interest in any of them apart from wanting to see some good games. I would marginally prefer to see a Premier League club win it

I think I must be more of a scorned lover type, as if it can’t be Liverpool, the last thing I want is another Prem team winning it!

7 Likes

What an awful bunch 4 to choose from.
I would rather PSG go through tonight because i like Pochettino and i prefered living in Qatar to U.A.E.

But, i think the gods are with Man City this year for Champions League. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

The moment they disallowed that perfectly good Dortmund goal it was obvious City would win it.

6 Likes

Looks like it’s City’s year. I cannot believe I’m going to be forced to root for Tuchel and Chelsea.

Truthfully I don’t even know If I could even do that. I’d have to think about that for awhile.

1 Like

PSG 0 shots on target, 8 blocked shots that defence is unreal

Let em get to the final(aaaarrgghhh) and get beat in the last minute
But in the meantime I suppose we will have to the shitty wonderboys on every sports programme, and every commentator kissing their bottoms
gawd will this month ever end.

Ha Ha Ha Ha

The latest offering from planet Zog.

1 Like

That bunker getting a bit stuffy is it? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You should get some fresh air once in a while.

Could be a great summer for you. Abu Dhabi win the CL, England in the Euro’s

You can throw a party. Catering for one.

1 Like

I can’t watch MOTD or listen to Talksport anymore because the arse licking of City and Guardiola never stops.

PL are still looking into these cheating cunts re. FFP and have been since 2019. They aren’t time-bound like the clowns at UEFA were.
Who knows, they might surprise us all and bring them to book. Wont hold my breath though.

3 Likes

It will go to VAR and the lawyers will get them off again.

Prem useless. UEFA useless. CAS useless.

2 Likes

Maybe we can get Man Utd fans to break into the stadium. Their good at that.

Take some files

It’s amazing how everything is falling into place for them. They are having the exact opposite of our season. Nothing goes wrong, everything goes right.

Our lead over them vanished through Covid, empty stadia (which suits them to a tee) and a hail of injuries. No one else capable of challenging them which afforded them time to get going. Ridiculously easy draws in domestic cups as usual. Ridiculously easy draws in the CL as well. Dortmund who might have stood a chance if they could defend and perennial losers PSG who faced them with their best player unfit in the first leg and unavailable for the second. High chance they meet their inferior brother in plastic club in the final. When we won it we had to go through Bayern and Barcelona while we were in a dogfight with them cunts in the league.

Instead of getting punished for blatantly breaking UEFA’s FFP rules, they come out of the ESL fiasco as heroes. For something that they were partly responsible for with their illegal financial doping. And now they are on the verge of a treble.

Fuck them, they could win every trophy they go after for the next 10 years. They’ll never be respected the same way as the traditional clubs.

12 Likes