Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Oh wow, City now have surpassed mighty Sunderland and are at par with invincible Villa :clap:

3 Likes

Well I haven’t heard any fire works going off…cause no one likes the cheaters…yet last season, even near us we had red fireworks going off…cheaters crawl back under your stone…

2 Likes

Fair play to Man City. Very well deserved.

5 Likes

Where’s their fans?

3 Likes

In Abu Dhabi!!!

3 Likes

I’ll assume this is sarcasm.

11 Likes

They have no fans we all know that.

But they also have no team - no team spirit.

Remember how our lads celebrated together last year? Watched the Chelsea vs City game together.

Nothing from City tonight. A few wallpapers on social media and that’s it.

3 Likes

That’s how each and every City player was celebrating the title win tonight. All by their own alone.

4 Likes

Of course it is!

Granted, I suppose sarcasm doesn’t translate well in a brief written word, but I thought it was obvious.

Anyway, they can do one. Corrupt from top to bottom, and nothing they achieve has any merit.

9 Likes

Just listening to a City fan on Radio 5. Apparently their fans have always been “ambivalent” about the Champions League. They have never felt the need to win it to prove they are a great team :rofl:

3 Likes

“Oblivious” would be more accurate.

4 Likes

I fucking hate those cunts

2 Likes

That can’t be right.

They have Everton not in 8th place :rofl:

1 Like

Fucking hell.

Just saw the celebrations outside the emptyhad last night.

There were about 20 supporters there.

Hahaha even when they win the league they’re sooooo tin pot

4 Likes

Yup, that summarises it within a sentence. They can do and win what they want, it will always remain empty and worthless. The whole media landscape can be at their feet and praise them into high heaven, it won’t change a jolt.

Their so-called ‘achievements’ are completely empty, and deep down, they must know it.

2 Likes

It was hilarious, there were more press cameras than fans? I wonder how many of them used to support Utd?

5 Likes

Who??? The Sheikh? I don’t see any other relevant parties.

3 Likes

:laughing:

There are still a few fans, and the players must know it too.

2 Likes

I was very disappointed that the Italian supporters’ branch were nowhere to be seen.

6 Likes