Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

First of all not once did I say Pep wasn’t a great manager. Again I repeat, at this moment I think he is the 2nd best manager in the world. Why? Because I don’t think if he had taken over LFC at the time Klopp did he would have had more or the even as much success as Klopp has had. Especially if Klopp had taken over City with the resources Pep has had. Again just my opinion, impossible to prove but I’m basing on his previous record/job history.

Second, never said I was funny. But if I think I am why does that make me difficult?

Thirdly, if I think having a ton of money makes managing and winning easier, again it’s only my opinion.

In addition, Klopp also made a comment about them having the resources and if they’d had our injury list they wouldn’t have won the league. If you’re gonna quote Klopp, don’t just quote what suits your point.

Also, if you think differently, that’s fine. Although, I haven’t got a clue where you are getting those percentages from. It’s just a number you made up from what I can see. Happy for you to show me otherwise.

Lastly, if you don’t like my posting style you can take the advice a mod gave to me. Scroll past my difficult posts or ignore them.

Ps. I don’t respect City at all. I despised but respected manure because what they spent was what they had built up over years, then took advantage of when the SKY started with smart marketing etc.

3 Likes

People will tell you that thr only reason Rodgers got close to a title with Liverpool was Suarez. Then blithely ignore that Pep had Messi as his talisman at Barcelona. Surely the same rules apply?
I had Liverpool supporters claim Pochettino was on par with Klopp pre the CL final, despite Poch never winning anything "But he was great at Southampton though:…The need to compare was staggering, fast forward: would Klopp lose a one horse race in France? Dont think Brendan would fail there…
Now we get Pep being called the best manager in the world, same as Mourinho at Chelsea etc.
And the truth is that he is a decent manager with loads to spend, unshackled by rules such as FFP.
Would he rate with Klopp? Never.

This will never be proven, but I reckon that with Peps unlimited resources Brendan Rodgers would be successful at City. So would Emery, so would Tuchel, so would Ole etc etc
Poch probably wouldn’t.

6 Likes

Why is Manchester City’s mascot this:

When surely it should be this:

:thinking:

8 Likes

5 Likes

The Pep discussion seems about done, with most points made.

Essentially there are three dials to adjust, and depending on how you see it you will turn these dials up and down to get the balance as you see it:

1. Pep is a very good manager
  2. Pep has spent a ton of money at Man City, and that will continue
  3. We don’t like Man City. They are FFP cheats
5 Likes

I just hate Man City.

Cunts

4 Likes

Exactly this. All three are true so Pep gets the asterisk.

1 Like

Agree with all of this except the OGS bit.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Very important and timely piece, thanks for posting Kopstar.

We really should fight the work of the evil Simon Pearce’s PR and rebrand this club to focus attention upon the fact their sole purpose from the owners perspective is to cover mass killings of children which probably meet the criteria of genocide.

Its only a small point cf this stuff but, hopefully next time there is a super league push (and there will be), these odious club are excluded as they should have been before.

5 Likes

It’s worth thinking that while MBS (Saudi crown prince) has at least received some flack, the atrocities of MBZ (UAE crown prince) have gone totally under the radar.

2 Likes

Odious is too mild for them. This quote really hits home:

‘Once their ilk would end up in the Hague. These days they end up placed on sport’s biggest podiums instead.’

It’s disgusting.

6 Likes

I agree regarding the owners. Although much as it would be amusing to have Bernardo Silva in the dock at the Hague, eevn I think that is going to far…

1 Like

I hope these bastards come undone tomorrow night I really do

3 Likes

Mmmm bit of needle out there between Chelsea, Man City and the Portuguese police.

1 Like

Fighting???

Fighting / rioting

Typical brits abroad at football… pissed up and chairs being flung

2 Likes
9 Likes

Vaccinations :joy:

1 Like

It’s being played down by Sky, describing it as minor skirmishes and blaming it on the 10.30pm curfew. It might be a slightly different story, if Liverpool fans had been involved.

8 Likes