Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

There are players that I dislike that I 100% would be behind if they were in a Liverpool shirt - that’s part of football.

In my opinion, Silva is beyond that though as he shows poor sportsmanship time and time again. It’s not little cheeky dives and being an annoying prick during the game (he’s doing everything he can to win - fair), its more the shit like standing there like a tosser rather than manning up and clapping during the guard of honour. I don’t see any of our lads doing that. He also thought it was alright to send a public tweet “joking” about Mendy looking like a monkey character off of some sweet packaging.

That kind of idiocy doesn’t do anything for me - and therefore I’d not want him at Liverpool based on what I’ve seen of his attitude.

Don’t get me wrong - Suarez joining Liverpool had me puzzled given he had done his first bite incident, and having watched him, he was a slippery one for the dives and madness - I wasn’t keen - but once I saw what he did 99% of the time - I was sold on him. I didn’t like the follow up cannibalism and some of his antics, but that was part of his package. If, by some miracle, Silva ends up at Liverpool, I’ll be supporting him.

6 Likes

When citeh get some fans then I’m sure some of our players will ridicule the failures of their team like Bernardo Silva champions league medal did.

3 Likes

This bike?

It’s a Lambo too. :wink: :grinning:

1 Like

Possibly, if he’s a bit tight for cash that week :wink:

I see. Yeah, I saw the clapping “incident”. Think he clapped, but obviously looked like he doesn’t care at all. I’m just saying, looking at footballers as a whole, be it Liverpool’s or from other clubs, I’ve no big issues with Bernardo. Sure, I also have players who get on my nerves from time to time due to some bits and pieces. We all do. But in this case, of course I’d have him at Liverpool. I don’t see him doing something ridiculous that I don’t see from some of our own players from time to time. I just see it less dramatic, that separation between our “good boys” and City’s (or whoever else’s) “bad boys”. Back to him at City, his role changed a little bit. He went from being basically an automatic starter at RW to being used more centrally, though not in David Silva’s role at LCM, but more at RCM. Still nowhere near as important as David was centrally, so we’ll see how he evolves. I think he played a bit too deep in the final by Pep, that central-right side of the pitch was a little bit badly protected and in the end that’s how they condeded the goal.

1 Like

That’s the beauty of all being individuals. I guess I just dislike him a bit more than you. But we both end up at the same place, we’d have him at Liverpool.

1 Like

Don’t like Silva. Looks like an extra from Game of Thrones to me. Looks like a snide little one too.

However…

Obvious quality is there, and if he was at Liverpool I’d welcome him and support him.

Mind you, it won’t happen.

He’s a knobhead and has only had one truly good season at City, 18/19.

Wouldn’t have him here.

7 Likes

I actually like Pep as a person, think he’s generally sound enough. But definitely a man for the camera like Sergios dad is saying, I remember when City won a trophy and they were parading it around the ground as you do, cameras cut to Sterling and Pep comes over giving out to him about his performance and how he should do different. Rio and the likes full of praise saying ‘Pep doesn’t care about winning, he’s so dedicated to improving his players or something along those lines’. Definitely a man who sees the cameras and acts like the old wise man passing his knowledge. Fuck off Pep

3 Likes

I saw that. And this is just me connecting my own dots but I thought it peculiar Southgate saying “certain reasons” why Sterling was out of form at City at the end of the season.

Be great to see things go tits up at City wouldn’t it.

Sounds like it’s starting

1 Like

They will lose a couple of high priced players, who might even exit with a tasty comment here or there. They will console themselves by spending even more money on signing some of the best available on the market today. The cheats.

3 Likes

More than any other clubs, I want something bad to happen to City.

In fact, I don’t wish anything bad, other than results, that is, to other clubs. OK, maybe something bad to Chelsea wouldn’t be that bad either.

4 Likes

Probably chokes while having his rum and coke

1 Like
12 Likes

I think what he means is that they’re not defenders.

10 Likes

They usually sell several of their stars that failed to live up to the price tag, ao the net spend looks good.

I’d thats the business they do I don’t think it increases them that much. Gives them a few more years with an injury prone striker. Aguero at least had age to blame.

I’ll make this point Kane for Aguero is a direct swap, it probably takes them back a few years and they will still be a difficult team, the one that intrigues me more is Grealish.

1 Like

Anyone but City for Jack. As a “fan” of Grealish, it’s no fun he’s going to City.

Seems it’s a done deal.

1 Like

Kane and Grealish. :pleading_face:

So after spending about £ 800m on defenders is now time to buy some more divers.

4 Likes