Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

I bet that is probably Blue Moons’ answer to most questions - drugs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

What’s taking it so long? Villa apparently have signed his replacement, a costly one too, early in the window. Is City trying to lowball Villa???

Don’t forget that Guardiola says they’re skint.

2 Likes

Yeah, but I thought he meant they can only pay 96mil instead of the round 100.

Or that he doesn’t buy top players, but rather tains them up to make them stars

You do know it’s not the jokes thread, right :thinking:

1 Like

It’s the Man City thread, aren’t they a joke in themselves? :wink:

2 Likes

Surprised they are going for Grealish over Kane

Unless they are intending on getting both

Net spend war in Manchester is heating up…

1 Like

Pep Guardiola:

“The people who believe we are contenders because of just money, they have [made] a fucking big, huge mistake…”

Knitted jumper wearing, lying, cunt.

12 Likes

It’s remarkable how he always tries to rewrite history isn’t it… it’s really as if his biggest fear was to be remembered as a cheater and someone who relied on big money to win things.

And yet, that’s exactly what he’s all about, since his playing days until today.

8 Likes

Yes Pep. Because before Abu Dhabi rolled into town, Man City were winning the league all the time.

5 Likes

Regardless they are getting stronger if they get him and Kane.
While we are waiting to see if Bobby can get back to his best and have everything crossed that matip, ox and keita dont break again!
Theyll walk the league and only a UK team can stop them in CL.
PSG fold and Barca and Real are really poor.

here we go batman GIF

4 Likes

The pressure to win the CL must surely be mounting on Fraudiola by now!

3 Likes

Considering they only have Jesus as the other attacking threat, then what, Silva, Torres, Sterling and Foden, I don;'t think it’s quite so bad.

We have Mane, Salah and Jota, as well as Elliot coming through. I also believe we will see more of Bobby as the fans return.

Kane coming in doesn’t mean they walk the league in my opinion. He certainly strengthens them, but he’s always got his 4-6 week ankle guff too and will need to settle.

1 Like

I dont know. I’m fairly sanguine about whoever they buy. They are already absolutely loaded. They’re not going to get meaningfully better no matter who they buy. They way to beat them next season will be the way it was two seasons and ago and the season before that. Play well enough ourselves that we get in their head and let Pep’s anxiety destablize the players.

13 Likes

Behind the scenes at Cheaty there must surely be some discontentment amongst the players who will have their noses pushed out, which can only harm their cause in the long term…
Any squad that contains and harbours that ‘snidey’ little prick Silva… Can’t be a happy ship eh!

1 Like

I find it incredibly funny when they are considered CL favorites. Last year was the season they absolutely should have won. With the fans returning it’ll be very difficult for them in Europe at the very least.

1 Like