Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

I could see them going for Dybala, perhaps even try for Haaland.

1 Like

I don’t know who they’ll buy?? by the sounds of it they’ve only just found out about it tonight as far as i’m aware,so unless they were already looking for a new Striker,they have nobody ready to buy right now.

From what SSN have said,they only have 17 year old Liam Delap (i think thats who they said) who played in the cup for them against Bournemouth,as the only back up Striker on the books with any first team games,they seem to think they’ll just move Sterling into his position atm.

2 Likes

The city game was on tv at a friends house and 2 guys were there who have no idea about football they couldn’t name a single player besides Ronaldo, saw Pep on the sidelines pacing up and down and rubbing his nose constantly to which they both looked at each other and laughed saying “geez how much fukn cokes that bold cunt had, he’s off his rocker!”. Even people who don’t know who he is can see that he’s clearly lost it.

9 Likes

Klopp has his beer and the occasional ciggie.

Think he’s a smoker on the regs. I also assume that when Jurgen sprints to the changies at half time its so he can smoke a fag before his HT team talk :rofl:

Either way, not really comparable to shoving a load of the go faster powder up your nose.

4 Likes

Which was why I mentioned it :wink:

2 Likes

Outside the stadium you mean

3 Likes

They be mad if they changed their transfer strategy to go big after a striker now. They can cope in the short term with the loss of Jesus, and when he’s fit he actually plays the system very well. Going out and signing someone like Lautaro is a marginal improvement for a lot of money.

Yet they STILL need a CB, and maybe a LB and holding mid to plug their real weaknesses.

2 Likes

Agüero and Jesus out for some weeks. Tomorrow against Leicester also without Gündogan, Zinchenko, Bernado, Cancelo and Laporte.

5 Likes

Rodgers Do Not Fuck This Up.

4 Likes

More likely that they will drop points against Leeds next week.

4 Likes

Leeds or whoever as long as they drop points I`ll enjoy it :grinning:

3 Likes

This is only the 2nd game after a loss, they usually went 3 games after a loss before slipping up last season.

If Rodgers does win this it will be a minor miracle with his form against the top 6 (and that includes us)

5 Likes

81 points last season. Don’t think they will improve on that.

First of all I am not impressed with their signings.
Agüero getting old and missing more and more games with injuries. They missed Sané last season and not really replaced him now. They will miss David Silva even more.

Peps football was encoded by some managers last season.

Many teams who can take points off them have improved - Arsenal, Wolves, Spurs, Chelsea. ManU and Leicester could do it also.

In Germany we say ‘die Luft ist raus’ - the whole thing is deflated. The hype is gone. Pep will leave after this season and Shitty will disappear.

10 Likes

You wish :wink:

And a few more of us wouldnt disagree :grinning:

1 Like

Messi and Pep will end up at the same club next season. PSG most likely.

1 Like

Nah fuck that
Pep&Messi Join

1 Like

I’m really curious about the Etihad project once Pep Guardiola leaves after this season. Do they have some sort of contact with Massimo Allegri? This guy has been quietly waiting for over a season now. They will need a quality manager and there’s only a handful around at the moment.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s a situation made even more interesting with the liklihood that the PSG job is going to be up for grabs as well. About the best Tuchel can hope for there is for his contract to run out and not get extended. You’d think Pochetino and Allegri would be the #1 and #2 choices for both clubs. You can maybe see Poch being a better for for City (some form on stylistic continuity with Pep) and Allegri for PSG (give me the best players and let me win now) making those decisions easier, but who knows.

1 Like

Man City aren’t going to fall away any further, unless injuries curtail them heavily. Yes they haven’t replaced the likes of Silva and Kompany as yet, but they continue to be linked to a host of CBs and Ake is a decent acquisition.

We’ve not seen Torres play yet, and they still have great attacking players including Jesus, KDB, Foden, Mahrez, and that little cunt Silva.

Aguero will never hit the numbers he has in the past given his constant injuries.

I think their biggest problem is Pep himself - he’s clearly got the die Luft ist raus going on - likely due to coke fuelled energy he puts around pissing everyone off. There is also growing pressure on them to deliver the CL, so I’d very much expect the focus to be there for them.

1 Like