Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

If he doesn’t win it this season, think he will leave on mutual consent.

Or get another 200mill to win it the year after.!

We’ll beat them in the league, because we have 1 thing they will never be able to buy - fans

They will choke in Europe once again, because it is what they do, and Pep will try to show how smart he is and change the teams’ structure in a crucial match and they won’t have a clue what they are supposed to do.

2 Likes

[quote=“Limiescouse, post:1793, topic:262, full:true”]

Agreed. You can only gave eleven players on the pitch at any time. Kane or Jesus? Grealish or Sterling? Foden or Mahrez? Its true Pep has better choices in a lot of areas, but his penchant for overthinking and belief in his own hype will fuck them over. The CL final was a master class of Pep…think you are the genius and make a stupid decision…

Liverpool are strong all over the pitch. VVD and Gomez makes our back 4 the best in Europe, last season was a glitch in the matrix because they were unavailable…this season Pep and Kane and Grealish and all the rest will suck in dust from our tracks.
Sign who you like, FFP cheating fraudsters.

11 Likes

There is a reason why Jurgen keeps his playing staff to a minimum…
The games are a small band team effort…
not some 100piece orchestra that Fraudiola is assembling…

2 Likes

This time the Sheikhs will pay UEFA rather than that cockhead. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Fixed for accuracy

4 Likes

Imagine if they get Kane and after signing for 150million does his ankle first week of the season

“If Carlsberg did starts to the season…”

Seriously though,
Forget Grealish, if they sign a 20 goal a season striker (Kane seems the obvious choice) they will take some stopping in the league.

I think PSG will be a real contender for the champions league this coming season.

They have bought extremely well.
Any club who brings in Donnarumma, Ramos and Gini on a free are doing very well in the transfer market. If things go tits up at Barca and they get Messi on a free then they will be some force.

1 Like

My biggest fear with who PSG has brought in this summer is they all have won something in the past. I feel that’s one of the biggest issues at that club. I know there’s other players who’ve won things, but no one has really led a team to winning like Ramos has. I despise him because of the Salah MMA move, but that dude is a winner. If he is able to lead that team to develop that mentality they will be scary good. Now that’s assuming he still has that drive in him and not just on his final paycheck.

But back to Citeh. Those guys make that team better, which is scary, but I think unless they sell a couple first teammers before end of the window, they are going to have loads of dressing room issues if the bring in Kane and Grealish.

1 Like

I just don’t see a 100m player in Jack Grealish - in fact I’m not really sure what he offers that they don’t already have. Are they planning on pushing Sterling into CF or is the interest in Kane real?

They’ll be really good again next season but I don’t see how Grealish will be a particularly big improvement.

3 Likes

I think honestly you have to forget about the money. That’s how much he is worth to Villa, selling their most influential player to a club for who money has no value.

There’s no point judging on how much City spend, just on if the player will improve them. I think Kane would if they bought him, but I’m not sure how much Grealish does.

Not that he’s bad, more that they already have a number of high level players who play similar roles/positions.

1 Like

Like everyone else they played 11 players each game day last year. Bringing in a ‘20+ goal a season’ forward doesn’t give them +20 goals. They are replacing someone else who almost certainly contributed. The gains they make in any position at this stage are minimal gains. Unless they are bringing in a player, or players, who are playing in a way that’s vastly different to anyone in their current squad and it’s the missing piece, but I don’t think Kane or Grealish are that.

They will very likely compete for the title again, but no need to quake in our boots by these additions. At best they are going to provide a minimal improvement and better squad depth. Oh, and bring over a great many married women to supporting City …obvs not speaking of Kane here…

3 Likes

£100m? Cheap at a third the price:

I agree with you. I think the gains are marginal but at the highest of levels marginal is what wins you a title. I’ll always back our boys against them. But I’m also going to respect that fact likely this will improve them, but I think the improvement tactically will be offset by a worse off dressing room

2 Likes

That squad is going to be one heap of spoiled brat shite that Fraudiola leaves to the next incoming manager… Very little foundation structure being put in place…
Reminds me of a book I read about pools winner Viv Nicholson…
AKA… ‘Spend Spend Spend Viv’…!
Shit or bust this season I reckon for the CL…
He is basically assembling two first eleven teams to combat the rigours of the PL + CL. Planning to win both at a canter…

Just lol…

We is poor.

Nek minnit…

6 Likes

I’m not to worried about them signing Kane, they are merely replacing 1 +20 goal striker with another +20 goal striker.

So Pep comes out on camera and says they can’t compete like other clubs, they’re just a bit skint etc etc a few times now. Do journos actually ask the bald cunt straight to his face about the actual hypocrisy of his utterings?

Aguerro was great but Kane is another level to him - at least now anyway

That be great to see wouldn’t it.

“We’re skint”

“Is that because you spend £250m every summer on full backs you bald, cocaine snorting wanker”

2 Likes