Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

According to Transfermarket, his gross spend is more like £945 million.

And given that Transfermarket’s number are generally lower than the amounts shown as additions in the asset register (92.3%), the actual amount could be nearer £1.024 Billion. :astonished:

4 Likes

I would not put it past Levy to both take the money and then spend every waking second working to nail City on FFP violations in the hope they are not allowed to register Kane.

Do it, Dan!

9 Likes

Like Limiescouse, Aston Villa and Spurs may be equally tempted to take what they can and then throw City to the lions. I wonder if there’s been any form of assurances sought by City as part of these deals.

2 Likes

How could anything even approaching such a thing be legal? That’s straight up blackmail.

5 Likes

What The Wtf GIF by MOODMAN

FFP anyone??

3 Likes

Champions League Football GIF by BT Sport

2 Likes

Relax guys.

The wheels will come off and when they do it will be so much sweeter

Would that even be legal?

2 Likes

Just watched Peps press conference.

It was such a Messi love - in.

Pep is such a sneaky cunt “at this moment we will not be signing him”
(But what Pep, in 10 mins time you’ll be interested)

Sneaky cunt.

Guarantee they’ll be in for him.

No way does a manager love a player that much and doesn’t go in for him on a free.

1 Like

When has that ever stopped City? I think their lawyers are good enough that they could draft an agreement which would leave Tottenham (or Villa) thinking that it was potentially enforceable. Enough to sufficiently encourage Tottenham/Villa to honour its terms given it would almost certainly be linked to a liquidated damages clause if breached.

5 Likes

Pep has zero charisma . Meeting Grealish after medical - guy has to knock on his door which when opens reveals Pep pacing the room waiting, Grealish entering and then Pep greeting him with a ‘I thought you’d come with a suit or’; follows it up with a ‘welcome’ and ‘congratulations’ which Grealish wasn’t having ‘nah, hopefully get it all done’…

and very clearly appears uncomfortable trying to act friendly for the cameras. The fraud.

The body language screamed someone who wasn’t signing to ‘be coached by Pep’ and also someone for whom signing for Man City is clearly just a means to an end - not something worthy of congratulations.

Great work by the city media team - this really comes through!

From 8:29:
https://youtu.be/o3auIuoyAy4?t=509

1 Like

Weirdest part of that, and I concede it might just be a case of English not be the first language, but Pep saying “Congratulations” to him. How fucking conceited.

3 Likes

Very sensible that every surface in Pep’s office is white. Looks like they did a good job of hiding the mirrors as well.

8 Likes

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

(10 characters)

1 Like

Seriously, who holds a pen like that?!

2 Likes

He’s free as a bird, continuing to live a billionaire lifestyle, unencumbered by inconvenient things such as the rule of law!

More than that, his shadow, and point of view, continues to cast a massive shadow over the Republican Party, and by extension the whole country. Had those in authority managed to give him his long overdue comeuppance, he would be a much more peripheral figure.

Obviously there are numerous investigations in play still, and I’ve been saying for years that it will go the way of Al Capone- egregious crimes aplenty, but the taxes got him.

I don’t know what is more likely - Trump returning as President, Trump being prosecuted for his crimes, Trump dying before it all catches up with him, or Trump continuing approximately as now, on the sidelines but the one with the real king making power in the Republican Party.

All these remain open questions due to his crimes not having properly caught up with him yet.

He actually uses words like “worldie” what a cunt.

1 Like

Cringe TV… :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I feel like “I didn’t end up going to bed until quite late” might be a story Pep ends hearing quite often out of Jack’s mouth.

Also, Guardiola not there when he’s signing his contract? Is that normal?

1 Like

They are a forgiving lot…

And oblivious…

2 Likes