Manchester City* - vile, cheating oxygen thieves

That is being extensively reported in most of the newspapers and gossip columns. You don’t need to be a season ticket holder to report it.

It’s kind of weird that his betting issues scupper that city move and cost him appearances for Brazil, and it’s all just been brushed aside without there ever being any seeming resolution to the issue (or at least not one that was well reported to make people like me understand he had bene unfairly sullied)

1 Like

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: well done Luton Town Fans.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

Baby Aww GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

I love them. They are fucking great. I’m desperate for them to stay up instead of Everton or Forest.

9 Likes

Imagine if Luton could spend the funds these tossers could.

1 Like

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch :rofl:

1 Like

No CL this year… Now Fuck Off Pep and take your elevator shoe lifts with ya :0)

1 Like

Nothing to celebrate. Arsenal and City both out of the cup, which makes our chance of winning the league a lot harder. We could have really done with them both progressing.

2 Likes

Boo hoo.

If we had a bit of life about us the last game we’d be sitting top with the title in our hands right now.

Arsenal & City going out don’t mean shit. Arsenal were top last season until Sporting dumped them out, who ended up winning it all?

4 Likes

Win all 6 of ours and i think its enough anyway…but i do agree with you. Problem is the thought of City picking up back to back CLs…

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

1 Like

To me would have been the same as anything they win. Meh.

I hope they get dicked by Chelsea, and I’ve never wanted Chelsea to win any game until now :smile: Will be interesting to see how they respond to this soul-crushing defeat either way :star_struck:

2 Likes

This would be perfect, then let United win the FA cup against Chelsea, resulting in Eric Ten Blag getting to stay in the job for at least another season.

3 Likes

I like the way you think.

I wanted Arsenal and Man City to advance, then kick lumps out of each other to the point of exhaustion in the semi final, with the victor losing the final, and both of them being tired and distracted to the point of letting us get our nose back in front in the Prem.

Convoluted, but that was the hope.

And now that they are both out?

It’s a silver lining I will happily take :joy:

3 Likes

I’m just not sure the exhaustion theory really applies to City. Fancy they’d have lifted the trophy had they won tonight and then we’re looking at back to back trebles, and legitimate or not, it would be fucking nauseating.

7 Likes

Yeah I doubt Man City were losing if they hadn’t tonight, the teams left in aren’t very good. Once Arsenal had gone out that English angle also went.

Wasn’t too bothered with Arsenal and I think they would have probably struggled but perhaps may have been able to better Man City or maybe not but I don’t buy the exhaustion thing so much with Man City.

In fact some of their poorest form has aligned with none European periods.

We’re just not winning the league. We won’t win all 6 but even if we do keep winning so will Cheaty; they may drop points but it will be only after we have too. We’ve blown our chance in the league by losing at home to Crystal Palace after fucking up at OT.

2 Likes

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Liverpool will be playing four, four, fucking two.

4 Likes