Manchester City* - cheating cunts

Noooooo waaaaaaay!

5 Likes

I reckon there’s more Liverpool fans following them than citeh fans,better than the funny pages.

3 Likes
1 Like

The twitter account is shown as having 8.5m followers again.

Before we get too sanctimonious…

1 Like

They must have paid the bot bills

3 Likes

The key part, theirs was updated 2 years ago, where as ours was almost 5 years

1 Like

I bet the ‘Twitter Audit Report’ had a few citeh fans doing the audit.

4 Likes

Yes, not sure why the update is historic given I put the twitter handles into the twitter audit report today. The aggregate numbers do reflect the total twitter followers shown on both accounts (as at today) as well…is that just a coincidence?

They will blame Liverpool for hacking them

6 Likes

No, no way. The account wasn’t suspended for bot followers :thinking:

1 Like

Not entirely sure.

Not a massive twitter user, so don’t know the ins and outs, was purely going of the fact that the 2 audits seem to be taken 2-3 years apart

2 Likes
1 Like

Why!!! COVID!!!

So, not COVID.

1 Like

How many games Pep?

Sorry, couldn’t resist posting this again

6 Likes

Probably return in a week

Apparently the below is causing lot of debate on Twitter. He does this to a linesman and this gets ignored is one view, but doing this to a lineswoman doesn’t seem right as well. As per rules though he isn’t allowed to touch the refs am presuming, so some action should have been taken anyway??

I saw it when it happened and reacted negatively to it.

2 Likes

Yep. Not good to be honest. Personally not buying the arguments some are putting that it’s a men’s sport and hence shouldn’t have women officials then. There’s no need for this TBH. This infact would discourage women to officiate men’s matches further.

Also, if my memory serves right, she’s one of the better officials and we need more like her.

2 Likes

Male or female doesn’t matter. Should be booked for touching the official.

But the officials today are not consequent enough nowadays / have no balls to punish the ‘stars’.

1 Like