Manchester City* - cheating cunts

Thing is their reaction.

I doubt anyone is catching them but they have done this in the past smashed a team and then next game or after they’ve slipped up.

Perhaps not against Villa but Spurs after that?

1 Like

Gutted that they didn’t sign Kane last summer

3 Likes
1 Like

Strangely many felt Kane was more suited for them than Haaland.

1 Like

I genuinely thought Haaland wouldn’t fit in.
I thought he was too direct for Pepball, and they would struggle as a consequence.
I was wrong.
If he stays fit he will score 50 goals this season.

That will be the big question.

Looking at his injury record, I question if he will play more that 22/23 league games as he rarely plays more than that

It’s remarkable how many goals he gets without actually doing anything. Part of that is how Man City play, putting chances on a plate for him but he obviously also has some very good movement.

And yet they cough up points in fixtures they normally sail through with ease and have been on the fortunate end of some dodgy refereeing decisions. Scoring goals has never really been their problem. I suppose they’re looking to have something extra for Europe but I’m not convinced that he’s going to make all that much difference in the league. They’re always going to be hammering alot of teams by 4 and more but Newcastle took it to them, Stones should have a pen and a 2nd yellow, Villa held them up and they also benefitted from the ref there too.

He’s looking scary as an individual in the numbers he getting. City,… I dunno.

1 Like

Halaand and KDB are giving me Gerrard and Torres vibes with their link ups.

They’re good, but not that good.

2 Likes

We’ll have a better idea after they play Spurs!

1 Like

What, are you saying Haaland won’t make it out uninjured?

Man City fans claiming this year they’ll win the CL…good way to get behind the team.

Happy with that provided they win the same amount together as that pair…!!

4 Likes

Unfortunately for us, they are supported by a really strong squad, unlike how Gerrard and Torres were.

Don’t forget those really thick envelopes too…

1 Like

Just watched the highlights of the City v Dortmund game, to check on Jude. However, looking at City’s 1st goal, Dortmund’s keeper seemed to have it covered then pulled his arm away and should have done better on the 2nd. Made me start to think about match-fixing, especially the 1st one?

1 Like

Stop encouraging the tin-foil hat brigade!

2 Likes

As much as I love a Man City conspiracy, in this case we have a 31 year old goalkeeper with no top flight experience brought in from Jahn Regensburg to play as a back up and pressed into action because of injury to Kobel. I think it’s highly likely he’s just crap.

3 Likes

Who?