Manchester City* - cheating cunts

My problem with Pep is that he is a liar and a hypocrite. He said he’d walk if City were doing anything untoward with regard to FFP.

The CAS hearing proved they were, and yet he’s still there.

6 Likes

I think you misunderstood. What he meant was he’d walk if they were unable to come up with an excuse the press would pretend to believe to allow them to continue on in their corrupt ways as if it was above board.

Halaand was cheap at only 50 million didnt you know.

4 Likes

I See Data GIF by Star Trek

2 Likes

Is that the extra kilos of coke he gets per week?

1 Like

400k to pep,
800k + to Haaland,

I expect Man City to announce another huge sponsorship deal soon,
(another company with 1 employee as per…)

3 Likes

This amuses me, but at the same time shows the £ being offered for jobs at all levels of football is on the up.

Suspect Midgley was already earning more than the average recruitment head in football.

1 Like

I assume they are heading down the Chelsea route effectively buy about 50 youngsters and loan them out, though I assume that’s somewhat more restricted now.

Could be the city model, bring in talented youngsters to then sell and help fund the big purchases?

1 Like

Sort of like the Chelsea model.

Anyhow it’s a big step up judging the title of roles.

Who have they hired as Creative Director?

The person who’s job it is to derive weird and wonderful sponsorship deals and revenue that their owners can feed into.

2 Likes

Shame there’s not some kind of accountability or system in play to control these kinds of pretend sponsorship deals…

1 Like

It would presumably fall to HMRC? I thought they were doing some investigation anyhow.

Perhaps it doesn’t make a difference to them though, if City are paying tax on these ‘incomes’…?

I was being sarcastic, directing to FFP :sweat_smile:

Yep, like all middle east investment in the UK, the relevant taxes are paid.

1 Like

4 Likes

De Bruyne coming home from the WC early.

Thing is you couldn’t indentify it with all the cameras could suggest it didn’t happen and if it did it was probably coin not coins though I think it’s wrong regardless.

3 Likes

So whose betting the FA get involved now…and take it upon themselves to investigate…and LFC are fined…and they ban supporters…after all…the Shitty are the Wonder Boys and the sunshines out of the teams bum :yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

It’s a police and club matter don’t think the FA can do anything.