Manchester City* - cheating cunts

Pathetic, couldn’t even keep the quad alive past Jan even with the WC to help them. Amateurs.

3 Likes

Not as if they played their kids either yesterday. Just 8 of the 11 were at the World Cup - one of them won it. And they had 8 figure Grealish on the pitch too.

Pep’s melt down is coming - hope Ten Hags United fk em up more this week.

1 Like

Would help us more if they best United.

2 Likes

Agree, it would…but fuck Pep and City is the mood I’m in right now :sweat_smile:

I hope they do, I will not hear the end of it when that Ten Hag beats them

1 Like

Priorities, mate. :slight_smile:

Man Utd v Man City is a game with a silver lining either way.

If Man City lose I want them to have a real meltdown and get dragged into the top four battle. Probably unlikely they will fall that much, and instead, they will just hand the title to Arsenal, finish top four, and regroup.

I think Man Utd are more vulnerable for top four, and since that is the extent of our league ambitions this time, much as I hate to say it, I want Man City to beat them. Ugh.

2 Likes

I’d like an ill tempered draw with multiple cards (including a couple of reds per team).

Without wishing harm to any player I’d also like some inconvenient injuries to both sides that put some of their players out for a few games. We’ve had our fair share of injuries that have disrupted our season. Let the other sides have to deal with a few. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I would take that, too!

1 Like

Nah United will help us beat United.

A draw would be ok. A red card or two to boot.

Looks like a re-trail for him on 2 counts - he won’t be kicking a football for a while yet.

How are the other 2 counts going to be any different from the 6 the jury’s couldn’t come to a verdict over?

Weren’t all allegations investigated simultaneously?

In court each charge/count is worked through separately on its own evidence. The investigation leading to the eventual charges would have taken place together. No idea who many different women they related to, but the two outstanding are for two different women. But clearly the Jury aren’t sure, so a new Jury/re-trail will be needed.

1 Like

The law is an ass.

Some people enjoy giving that ass a beating

Haven’t been following and don’t know British law well. Multiple accusers. Must be some holes in it, though. I read the judge instructed the jury they could convict 10 - 1. Is that a common instruction in British law? It does mean the hung counts are with multiple jurors voting to acquit.

Yeah I think it’s what they call a majority verdict.
Rape is hard to get a conviction for it’s very sad that evidently a lot of men do walk free.

Not saying this is the case here.

2 Likes
6 Likes