Then i enlarged the pictureā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t get thatā€¦?

The 800ā€¦enlarge the pictureā€¦and the 8 becomes a Bā€¦

As in Boo the CLā€¦?

I think soā€¦well thatā€™s what it looks likeā€¦

I thought they were bragging about having 800 fans. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Nah, they are marking a new 1 man start up advertising firm becoming a new sponsor for Ā£800B :wink:

1 Like

Rubbing Bayernā€™s nose in it. European footballing royalty being flicked aside like they are nothing. Hopefully City are growing a long list of enemies who will petition the powers that be to make sure they do their job and hold them to account.

4 Likes

Hope this wonderful club win both the PL and CL this season- and the next 5 seasons - hell hope they win the treble or quadruple -
Sweep it all and declare them totally not guilty

Then Iā€™ll enjoy the moment when everyone decides to turn away from the PL and the CL a la Ligue 1

Perhaps all 23000 Citeh supporters will then enjoy their time in the summit

1 Like

Micah Richards: "You had to have so much English players for the quota, so City offered me Ā£100,000 a week, 5-year-deal. I said no, because I was number two behind Zabaleta.

ā€œItā€™s the worst decision I ever made. I went to Aston Villa, it was less money and we got relegated in my first season, so my wages halved. So Iā€™ve gone from 100k offer to 25k in the Championship.ā€

And BBC and BT think him smart enough to be a pundit on tv :rofl:

2 Likes

the average national wage?

I guess he meant a weekā€¦

The average is a year.

the average is 25K a month?

Fuck me, Iā€™m getting screwed big time

I was trying for a cross between sarcasm and broader context - didnā€™t quite succeed.

Fair enough.

I did a mathematical mistake as well.

25k is 25k too much for him mind.

1 Like

Feel for him.
Mustā€™ve been hard making ends meet.

CUNT

3 Likes

He was clearly playing for humour. No need for an overreaction.

1 Like