Manchester City* - cheating cunts

They play like they’re scared now. Scared of us. Even scared of United. Nothing like the team of a couple of seasons ago.

5 Likes

Their games against the top sides do follow the same pattern

2 Likes

Thing is, none (even United :rofl:) is scared of them anymore. We showed the way :sunglasses:

1 Like

A relentless Jurgen with a fanbase of ours that hate all ‘plastic wannabee’s’… Broke them.!

4 Likes
9 Likes

They’ll struggle to make top four.

4 Likes

I’d imagine Pep will have a very awkward discussion tomorrow.

1 Like

Just heard that a privately owned offshore company purchased all 2000 tickets at $100k a ticket.

6 Likes
2 Likes

What’s going on? Can someone explain the joke?

Why was there no crowd? Is Manchester in tier 3? I don’t understand.

Yes tier 3. :clap:

2 Likes

If its my post.
The original Simpsons episode had them all saying to Bart “Say the line” he was the “I didn`t do it boy” if i remember correctly.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgtqn1AzXfc

3 Likes

It’s funny coz it’s empty.

6 Likes

If this snapshot doesn’t put oak in your penis, I don’t know what will…

6 Likes

17 Likes

15 Likes

I hope we’ll all be around for much longer than six months but I can’t help the feeling that in six months, the football fan in us will be sitting with his head in his hands, looking at one particular spot on the ground and thinking “we could have walked it had it not been for all those injuries”.

Maybe they are disinterested and maybe Guardiola the got orders from his bosses to focus all he has on winning CL and not think too much about PL. They are a different side, though, fully capable of winning the league this season but they don’t seem particularly bothered in PL. Between that and half of Liverpool side being out of business, this could be 2016 for some club. Tottenham look best placed to win it, you could certainly read it between Mourinho’s lines. I’d hate it if it happened but anything’s better than Man United putting together a lucky run and winning it.

2 Likes

6 Likes