Manchester City* - vile, cheating oxygen thieves

This is my response whenever I see anyone suggesting that the league have have to get the City thing. City are essentially accused of fraud. It’s isn’t anywhere near the open and shut nature of the other cases.

I don’t understand anyone looking at the Premier League taking on a nation state with a track record of aggressive legal obfuscation, and telling they need to rush it.

1 Like

Oh, you agree with me so much you didnt even give me a like. I see how it is

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

2 Likes

Likes for everyone!

It doesnt count when you have to ask for it

Cat Love GIF

4 Likes

I had one from @Mascot in 2022

despicable me dancing GIF

1 Like

This is the type of under the radar stuff these cheating cunts will be getting investigated for.

Under the table payments to Halaands father and agent too.

I still think it’s a pipe dream that these cunts will get the punishment they deserve, but if they do it will be right up there with us winning the Screensport Super Cup

4 Likes

I’m sure Fraudiola is paid enough to afford his own one of those, so the fact that he’s wearing one isn’t necessarily dodgy.

By the way, only the nouveau riche wear Richard Mille. It’s a total chav brand.

3 Likes

Always the cynic

When someone asks him the time.

Angry Manchester City GIF by DAZN

I’ve rarely seen that many ugly watches in one single catalogue. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Definitely something a pretentious shitstain would opt for.

3 Likes

Or a rich Arab.

1 Like

FIxed it for you.

Fixed

2 Likes

Too much fixing in this thread.

Where there are brown envelopes, there is fixing.

3 Likes

Does that surprise you?

What i find disturbing is some ManCheaty fans want Xabi Alonso as their next manager after Guardiola :frowning_face:

https://twitter.com/redmartinio/status/1779805606758498656?t=JHdCL1sAahrbEnLaat2YpQ&s=19

8 Likes

few of my mates are season ticket holders at west ham and they say Paquetta to City is done for £80m.

Remember that Nunez they bought from Wolves cos they couldn’t get Paquetta last year…how many times he played? 5?