Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Just a thought…

Casually looks over at Everton.

If City where stripped of their titles,how do we feel about Rodgers winning us our first league title in 24 years

We can dream but it’s not happening.

1 Like

When Juventus were stripped of some of their titles - have they then been awarded to other clubs?

No.

Agree, but Manchester City’s EPL titles will be forever tainted now and I can see opposing fans using the FFP topic to taunt them. Everyone will say these titles were won in duplicitous manner.

People saying it will be covered up need to consider the fact is the easiest way would have not been to charge them in the first place.

4 Likes

Would feel weird. Just like Mourinho and Ole winning a premier league with United.

Took this from wiki
The club was stripped of the [2004–05 Serie A title,the non-assignment of the 2005 title(no one given it), while the winner of the 05/06 season, after a period *[sub judice]was declared to be third-placed Inter Milan.

3 Likes

12 Likes

We don’t care what supporter from other teams think so i’m sure theirs’s wont either.

Mourinho will be updating his wikipedia page to say he won the title with Man Utd in 2017/18 as i write this…

I think the computer hacker who discovered these files and handed over the information Der Spiegel deserves a medal too. If it wasn’t for him, this story would not have been brought to light.

6 Likes

Some Portuguese guy.

Lijnders and Matos connections in full flow.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’d be curious to find out who he/she supported or is supported by… my bet is on a castle built on sand…

This won’t go beyond a fine, a deduction of a few points maybe, and that’s it. The brown envelopes will do their bit.

Let’s not forget that an ‘independent commission’ will rule over this. Probably they’ll be exactly as ‘independent’ as the CAS a few years ago and find some technicality to let them off the hook yet again… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Brendan’s writing his victory speech in front of the mirror

2 Likes

I think he ended up in jail.