Nike kits, money for our new CB

Those Nike badges are way too big.

They must have some right cunts working in their design department

1 Like

One of the worst designs I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

I quite like it, as long as I’m not the one wearing it. I’m very fond of Yellow and those yellow and red checkered bits aren’t bad.

2 Likes

It will look great on the players.

However, the fat bloke down the pub will look awful in it. Yellow isn’t a colour for salad dodgers.

6 Likes

Ye. Nice kit. Will look good on the players and your skinny guy on the street.

If you are a fat bastard don’t bother though - life is already hard enough

1 Like

Reasonable price…

I must say I am disappointed with the training range colours. Only available in Red.
Was hoping for Ecru or Black training range but nothing else added since the home kit was released.

They may add further lines. But ye so far it’s a bit wank

1 Like

What I don’t get is if they had just gone single red bands instead of the Ronald McDonald checkers it would have been a great kit.

That’s almost nice and could cause Alisson to look slimmer. :grin:

I quite like that but my spending on new kits is limited to one and it will never out do the black and gold one of NB.

Yellow one is fine on the players hopefully many decide with under armour tops rather than full long sleeve as that just looks odd.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I like this or not?

No, I don’t.

hot garbage. I did get confirmation my 3rd kit from Ajax has shipped though.

Just Googled it and the black, green and yellow makes it look like a Jamaica shirt.

Fortunately, they’ve added some red to reflect the colour of the eyes of your average stoned Dutchman. :joy:

1 Like

it’s a Bob Marley Tribute jersey for Three Little Birds which they sing pre-match. I found some knockoffs at Etsy as the official site had sold out in hours.

3 Likes

I thought I had seen a red nike polo shirt but can’t seem to find it now.

Also slightly off topic but my son is 5 and just started football training. He wears his LFC kit (naturally) but going into winter when it’s gonna be muddy I can’t be seeing him ruin his new Liverpool kit.

Anybody got any suggestions for decent looking football kits I can get.

When I was a kid my dad would go in a golfing holiday to Majorca and I had the Real Mallorca kit every year as well as a few Barca, real, Juventus and lazio (all replicas and not the official versions so complete knock offs).

Anybody got any suggestions of a nice looking, unusual football kits that I can get that won’t matter if they get ruined in the mud