Nike kits, money for our new CB

Meh, a bit less shit than our away one.

1 Like

LFC Nike LeBron 9 Low

2 Likes

Looks incredible almost as good as the 17-18 kit.

Looks okay, but I hated the collar on the 99 kit. You can tell looking at the pics of Fowler and Gerrard that the fit of the shirt is completely off

Title change please. Nike kits, for the midfield money.

I really hope they replicate more 80s kits to be honest, we won the title in one after all.

Then again this kit was a replicate of an earlier kit anyhow was it not, as long as it isn’t baggy it will be fine.

It’s basically this season’s shirt with possibly a different shade of red and a bit of white detailing this time.

:joy:

This kit is :fire:

2 Likes

Rumored home kit for next season.

1 Like

Are we bringing Owen out of retirement as that’s the era that it reminds me of.

Reminds me of that horrible reebok kit around 1999 that was way to baggy for everyone.

Would assume it’s legitimate seeing as they’ve got one of our current midfield players to model it.

2 Likes

I have a strong dislike of James and a kit with his ugly logo doesn’t help at all.

What’s that, Eintracht away?

Where is the garish kit money John?

1 Like

I don’t mind this purple and yellow Lakers themed one, but I don’t like the LJ one below. :face_vomiting::nerd_face:

I actually wouldn’t mind the purple one as an away kit to be honest but yeah the other looks shit.

1 Like

Yet again some part time kit designer has managed a concept kit which is a million times better than this complete fucking shocker that the Lebron shirt is.

The leaked kit for next year is quality though…

Everything a Liverpool shirt should be

1 Like