Nike kits, money for our new CB

New ‘GF’ might be an influence…

Cannot stand the collar or the design and the type of red. It looks cheap. :confounded:

2 Likes

Collar looks as if something’s missing.

If we win some trophies the band of the gold medals will hopefully match the collar.

1 Like

That might be the ugliest kit I’ve ever seen. What the fuck is going on with the pin stripes and that collar. Have always hated when they mix yellow and white. Just do red and white, with maybe the odd year of red and yellow.
Ffs

Don’t mind it. We are plain red from top to bottom, we can only play with details, lines, collar shapes and second and/or third colours. Some of our best shirts had a bit of yellow. Collar could’ve been better, but other than that I think it’s better than this season’s one.

1 Like

Your occasional reminder that highly paid, athletic lads in their twenties do not have a fuck to give what jealous forty something men think about their fashion choices. Their concern is what a) women in their twenties and b) other men in their twenties think about their fashion choices.

Carry on.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1785956655475122351

Nice jacket but Trent should have asked for a smaller size…

1 Like

That collar looks like Nike took the move to Adidas personally…not sure what the thinking is to have it as such a prominent design element and then just stop with a flat line at the chest.

I can’t keep up with fashion. I’ve only in the last two years started wearing slim fit (note - not skinny!) jeans/chinos/trousers. Now they’ve gone back to when I was 17, dragging baggy jeans under my trainers and wrecking them, especially on nights out, effectively mopping up club floors/pub loos.

Collar isn’t great I don’t mind the rest of the shirt to be fair.

Anyone who says it’s our ugliest kit wasn’t around for the Warrior away ones

I never did decide which of these two was the worst

Mind you, I ended up liking this one

The Office Reaction GIF

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1786016233822851550

Did say…it looked like a bib…

1 Like

Dont like the collar, but I will always be on board for a kit with the 84 style gold pin stripes.

I look at those pants and expect him to start doing this for goal celebrations from now on.

SOS are going to start protesting outside the Nike head office.

Yeah, that’s just shite. None of the Nike kits have been great, but that is horrible.

Second one reminds me of Suarez crying :cry:

1 Like