Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Not saying I ever explicitly want any player to get injured, but I really wouldn’t mind if an Everton player put a two-footer in on him. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Things you notice way more when you’re stoned: John Moss is so fat.

5 Likes

Bahahahhaha hahha

5 Likes

Blue shite 3-3 red shite. FT.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

He’s a fat bastard.

3 Likes

You keep talking about being stoned but never invite me over.

Outrageous.

Edit; you did that one time, I just remembered.

lol

4 Likes

Goldbridge is essentially melting, if anyone is interested.

4 Likes

Draw will do

5 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha oh yes. When it’s getting to the end of a game and I want a team to score sometimes I will go on Twitter and compulsively recheck (things like) “Goal 3-3”. I usually do it out of optimism just because I don’t want to watch it, but I started seeing the tweets pop up and Phil Kirkbride of the Echo said it so I assumed it was legit, some fake accounts will do it to try to get traction but if it’s a blue checkmark then I’ll take it that’s legit. Managed to get back to my stream to see it live. What a fantastic result in so many ways. I wanted them both to lose, and in a sense this was the best result to achieve that.

3 Likes

Draw was probably the best result for us, but I never like seeing Everton get anything, that’s just the way I am.

5 Likes

And that is what those cunts have done all season. Dogshit football but take just about every chance they create. 3 shots, 3 goals. We need to create 40 fucking chances to score 3 goals.

1 Like

I love watching the agony of dropped points in the dying minutes. :joy:

6 Likes

It’s about putting them on target, 8 against Palace 7 goals.

Ha! I forgot about that. I told you you could tell which one was my house by which one had smoke billowing out of a window. :crazy_face::maple_leaf:

1 Like

Ole moaning about how much injury time there was.

Fucking music to my ears.

11 Likes

I bet thats the last time Man Utd sell their over priced shite to the Everton!

That’s rich coming from a guy whose team won a game with a 100th minute penalty given literally after the full time whistle. :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Or from a manager whose most famous goal as a player came in unmerited stoppage time.

9 Likes

I forgot to post this a few days ago when I heard it!!!

Did everyone hear Charlie Austin’s Woodward/VVD/Lindelof story this week??

1 Like