Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

United think they’ve opened the scoring, but VAR actually does a thing. Love it.

And Son scores.

Goldbridge just melted.

3 Likes

No way did they play Sandstorm for that goal celebration.

1 Like

We all dream of a team of Victor Lindelofs

1 Like

Let’s go Jose, fire up that bus.

So one cheat denies another…in fact these two sets of *ankers…are all f*****ing cheats…get ya card ready ref…send em all off…that would make me feel a fit better.

1 Like

Yup they did!!!

1 Like

Gnasher v Son centre circle scrap …I hope.

I know it’s not good for us, but Goldbridge’s ranting right now has a Christmas turkey theme.

It is fucking hilarious.

And he’s right…their defence is bloody terrible.

1 Like

The way I’m reading the table a West Ham win is good for us. We have two places to fight for in the top 4 instead of just one if Leicester had won.

7 Likes

Nice of Kavanagh to actually look at the monitor, unlike in the derby.

1 Like

If ManU loses, and we beat them, we are five points behind with seven remaining matches. That’s very doable.

Just depends on which team he’s swizzing out of a goal…

1 Like

Yeah it opens the table so it’s not the worst result, would like a draw here mind.

Results not gone our way today

We never turn up at old trafford

If… let’s just chase 4th and if 3rd or 2nd become available then great I’d been happy with Europa before Arsenal and ecstatic with top 4.

1 Like

Everyone seems to play everyone else bar us so I don’t mind the odd week when stuff doesn’t happen, we have win ours and see where that takes us, worst would be 5th on GD if we did but likelihood is it would be much better

1 Like