Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

I wouldn’t read much into it. End of season game, they are already down. Giving youngsters playing time is probably one of the few things they can do now to give themselves a positive from this season.

5 Likes

Icing on the cake

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter who manages them, or how much money they spend, they are pretty consistent. I have to give them that.

14 Likes

OK, Bitters are mathematically out of top 4, yet are breathing down TH europa league position, so TH need to win the next two games. Been a good day.

7 Likes

Trying to move Everton from 8th position.

Trying Novak Djokovic GIF by Tennis TV

11 Likes

Ev 8th on :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Eveighton …

11 Likes

They know their level.

2 Likes

Weird statistical factoids

LFC, first 14 matches 9-4-1 31
MC, first 14 matches 7-5-2 26

LFC, last 8 matches 6-2-0 20
MC, last 8 matches 6-0-2 18

LFC, first 14 matches & last 8 matches 15-6-1 51
MC, first 14 matches & last 8 matches 13-5-4 44

LFC, middle 14 matches 3-3-8 12
MC, middle 14 matches 13-0-1 39

We were very good at the beginning of the season, we’ve been the best side over the past several weeks, but we really, really sucked after Christmas for a few months.

The point is that our poor performance can be isolated to a specific period of time that culminated with key injuries while MC went on an absolute tear.

It means that we will be serious title contenders next season, IMHO, if we can avoid the catastrophic injuries we’ve experienced.

6 Likes

Outing myself as a pro wrestling (not “sports entertainment”) anorak, but here’s Jim Cornette on Fulham going down (for anyone who doesn’t know, Tony Khan, son of Fulham’s owner Shahid Khan, owns and runs a “wrestling” company in the US). It’s mad hearing two Americans trying to comprehend the concept of relegation.

3 Likes

So I ain’t stopped watching Alissons goal.

What do we want to happen tonight between Chelsea and Leicester

Woy sounds like he’s wetiring fwom football management.

4 Likes

Aliens to come down and steal the stadium with all the players :wink:

In all honesty, I think Chelsea to win and be qualify for C/L as that will give them a greater chance of signing Kane, which would then mean Abrahams is possibly looking to leave to get first team football so we can chuck a cheeky bid in for him.

Will also mean Leicester being in E/L so there could be a chance of some of their players leaving in search of C/L teams ie Barnes, Ndidi, Teilemans

1 Like

Then it will be a null and void season with us stuck at 5th. :grimacing:

1 Like

But if they null and void the season, then City won’t have won the league :wink:

2 Likes

No, they are Champion elect. Only the awarding ceremony is remaining. But…they can’t win the CL… :wink:

3 Likes

So I want Leicester to win tonight.

Leicester win tonight. Lose to Spurs. We beat Burnley and Palace and steel 3rd on goal difference

3 Likes

Chelsea finish 5th and go into the champions league final and it’s shit or bust.

Amazing to think how lauded Tuchel has been and they could end up 5th, lose both cup finals

1 Like

End up in the Europa league which would be a step back from what Lampard did

2 Likes

Bernardo Silva laying down behind the wall. I don’t get why players do this. If I saw an opponent try this when I was playing I’d tell whoever’s talking the free kick go under the wall to hit the fucker in the head

3 Likes