Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Sorry for going so off topic ! I was just reading posts and then wanted to chime in :slight_smile: Tired of the social effects of Corona :smiley:

Will be interesting to see Jones. If we are lucky, maybe we get an awesome still-picture :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Phil Jones is back…

C’mon Wolves

Key about the Vaccine is that we lose players for about a week not potentially for 2-3 months like Kimmich in Germany, it makes it less serious especially for younger people.

1 Like

This’ll be funny…

Potentially dumb question: We’re never going to get proper oversight of refs, are we? Particularly with that rat Riley in charge of the PGMOL.

It seems like they just explain away decisions rather than own up to anything. For one, it was very telling that they provided us with conflicting info. during the Pickford debacle — first saying they didn’t check for a red since it was offside, only for Riley to the next day claim they checked and it was not a red — and it seems like that clandestine kind of behavior is the norm. To be fair, they did a similar thing when Trent handled against City in 2019 (I for one thought it was a penalty all day) so it’s not like we’ve been screwed every time, but it still grates. At what point does someone look at it and go, “hm, some weird shit going on over there?” Riley isn’t going to change his MO but at some point the game’s officiating becomes a hindrance vs. help.

I remember FIFA being extra-resistant to goal-line technology but it felt like the Lampard goal vs. Germany was the tipping point. What would have to be the tipping point for that to happen with PGMOL?

Let’s get this party started… :heart_eyes:

CriWIyI

1 Like

I have heard they have a shot at winning the CL.

1 Like

1 Like

I think you’re all being mean. I mean how can you pick on this?

1 Like

Since when does Wolves play attacking football?

They are playing utd with Phil Jones in defence :flushed:

Wolves with 4 attempts on target and 3 off target, utd zero and zero.

1 Like

Wolves all over 'em.

3 Likes

Wolves didn’t take the gift handed out by CR7. Silly Wolves.

1 Like

What’s happened to the Rangnick Manc’s Gegenpressing?

1 Like

Ralf might decide come the end of the season he wants to get upstairs asap…
A sort of F*** this for a game of soldiers :0)

Damn. I forgot there was a Phil Jones. Fresh meat thrown to Wolves.

Since the other team is so crap that you let them do it.

:joy:

1 Like

Phil Jones with the best pass accuracy in 1st half… 96% (24/25) :flushed:

2 Likes

We just had all indoor recreation and hospitality shut down here, kids at home doing virtual school for at least two weeks.

I feel like the universe owes me a Phil Jones own goal.

3 Likes

Wolves will kick themselves, if they don’t win this game.

3 Likes