Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

I don’t understand what more Maupay has to do before he deservedly loses his place in their squad.

1 Like

Ginger Moaninho

2 Likes

Where’s that bullshit predictor that had Chelsea only conceding 1 more goal for the rest of the season from around October onwards?

It’s brilliant how they’ve stalled.

If only City could get fucked.

5 Likes

World class manager is Tuchel.

1 Like

Arsenal is 9 points behind Chelsea with 3 games in hand.

2 Likes

Spurs are only 11 behind with 5 games in hand.

That’s why it’s vital even if we can’t catch City to try and pull away from that group.

5 Likes

Lukaku is exactly who he’s always been. He’s the exact same shitty, selfish person, exact same overrated and one dimensional player. One of the most overrated players in all of world football.

Any of his failures aren’t at all on Tuchel, but he’ll be made the scapegoat.

2 Likes

I’m intrigued to know who was the driving force in wanting him at Chelsea?

1 Like

You took the words out of my mouth @redfanman. It was a shiny new toy for them, fit or style of play be damned.

And I don’t at all care for Tuchel but I feel for him that he has to manage that diva. And ultimately he’ll bear the burden for Lukaku’s underperforming.

1 Like

Why would you be worried about spurs?

They will do a spursy like they always do

1 Like

I wonder if any of today’s teams are interested in getting a game in, or will they just phone in a postponement?

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/kKIWPZxO2g8

Dyche bag

3 Likes

Health and welfare people need to be looking at the covid systems in use at this club…

The whole race from Chelsea down to Leicester is looking very tasty indeed.

Obviously they’re not all gonna win every game in hand, but it should make for some good laughs on the run in.

I hope Brighton and Wolves finish third and fourth.

After Sunday’s victory over Brentford, #LFC have now caught their league opponents offside a staggering 85 times this season as a result of their high defensive line.

3 Likes

Leicester v spurs should be a good game to watch.

I can see Choudhury getting a red card or a pen sometime in this match.

He’s one clumsy kunt. Spurs dominating now.

Leicester looks terrible so far.