Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

That was an odd looking finish. If you’re being generous it was a great finish with wonderful disguise. If you’ve watched Rashford at any point in the last 2 years you’d likely think something else.

The Devils smoked the bees to inactivity.

Not fun anymore. Switching off.

So, Ralf to be fired tomorrow?

Ronnie calls Alex, Alex calls whoever, Ralf gets hooked.

1 Like

The press can pretend they are back for another 3 days.

2 Likes

The overpaid alleged rapist was not a happy camper there.

Love it though, the mancs will all think they’ve turned a corner against a shite Brentford here, only to drop points again in a match or two. The cunts.

United just can’t stop conceding, even with De Gea in ridiculous shot-stopping form. They’re shit.

Of course they scored. Lovely news for my useless fantasy team.

Schmeichel. :joy:

Tries to slow down at the equalizer and then he’s nowhere to be seen for the winning goal.

Apparently he’s class, too.

1 Like

OMG, Brendan and his Leicester are so shit :rofl:

Ivan Toney is so overrated :rofl:

I’m starting to feel like maybe everyone owes Ole an apology. He may have been tactically naïve, but he got more out of that squad than Ralf is so far…

I dont think Ralf is necessarily focused on getting the most out of the squad right now seeing how they fit together and identifying who should be there after the summer.

However, it isnt unusual for results to drop in the short term when someone comes in with new ideas while everyone adjusts.

2 Likes

I, for one, miss the little bugger.

3 Likes

Very Brendan-esque to blame the whole thing on Tielemans (I mean, he gave the ball away from kickoff, but it’s still never Brendan’s fault).

1 Like

How on earth could that be Brendan’s fault? :thinking:

1 Like

This time it wasn’t his fault — I was more just entertained that he seems to have a pattern of blaming his team for defensive collapses than looking at the tactics/scheme (even if this time it was justified).

2 Likes

League Cup final on February 27th.

So when do we play Leeds and Arsenal?

Week before the final potentially the Wednesday or Tuesday for Arsenal. We can play Leeds in April or May.

We don’t play every CL week as it alternates so for me that’s not an issue we do get some gaps.

We could play early on one of those CL days say at 6pm but I’d rather leave it til May.

1 Like

Ridiculous finish from Sargent.

1 Like

Crazy goal. If Norwich can hold on for this result it takes them out of the drop zone.

And with as cheap as Pozzo is I wouldn’t be surprised if he planned the flood lights going out! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Game’s on hold because the flood lights have gone. It’s fucking wild.

2 Likes