Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Good game of football. Enjoyed that… Big improvement in Southampton.

Wonder if Scholes had his daugher on standby for the last 5 mins of the nail biter.

3 Likes

Scholes has just said Ragnick looks like he lacks experience in coaching a team over the past few years. Interesting comment.

1 Like

Equally, Utd might just have a team that has lacked experience in being coached over the past few years :rofl:

2 Likes

They have, apparently Ole was not a good coach at all, That left Mike Phelan to take charge of training.

1 Like

Ronaldo has been consistently giving me 2 points in my FPL since I took him towards the start of the season and made him the captain for every game. GOAT.

2 Likes

Doing fine work, keep him in there

3 Likes

It feels great to have a good laugh at United may the shitshow continue

2 Likes

Some comments on here when he was appointed were saying the same thing. That, and that he’d never been at a big club or had any real success. He looks a little lost on the touch line to me.

3 Likes

Si senor. The initial hype and the suuuii did my head in and I decided fck FPL, there are more important things than that :joy:

1 Like

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

1 Like

Gotta admire Soton for sticking by Hassenhuttl despite a few 9-0 drubbings.

2 Likes

Tunrs out moyeseh lied about Zoumas rspca course. Feel like every step of this has been handled badly by him.

4 Likes

Hopefully leeds are switched on enough to get the result today. More than capable of battering the blue shite, but very inconsistent.

How many games until they turn on fat Frank?

1 Like

So it turns out Moyes is a cunt? Who would’ve thought…

Shocking behavior from the boss who proves that you don’t need trophies to be a winner but he is a winner.

4 Likes

Well would u belive it!!!

Watching Brentford v Palace.

Bochum are leading Bayern 3-1…

1 Like

Leeds are fucking shit at the back

2 Likes

4-1

1 Like