Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

I’d rather shift Firmino than Mane and yeah I’ll take Bowen

Will be more of a market for Mane than Bobby.

Well they were pretty tight defensively at least in the first half. They were all over then place for Biwen’s goal.

I remember Soyuncu being bandied about as the next best thing, he looks like a headless chicken right now

Just think when Daka choose Leicester there was a collective meltdown its looking more like bullet dodged.

1 Like

True

Years of working with Bodgers.

Peeeennn reeeeeef

This season, look at Brentford now, they were up for it against us. Spurs look totally dogshite but thanks to that prick Tierney they got away with one. There’s no way this Leicester team should have gotten anything against us but they beat us. Westham away, ref bottled sending Cresswell off and we’ve seen fouls given on corners for less than when they barged Ali. And Westham are nowhere near that level right now.

And nobody puts up a fight against City

1 Like

Dunno if they were we had plenty of chances against them in that first and ones we should have scored far more than West Ham have had here.

Oh do you mean the first game…

Yeah. It was like that peno miss did it for us

Cresswell :man_facepalming:

I’d rather WH get in CL than MU.
But I guess that’s obvious.

2 Likes

Errrrrrm… Not quite sure how you would know that…!!! :0)

Think it’s more of the refereeing, been a few games when City got away with points they shouldn’t have thanks to “penalties”.

I wish we had someone to take free kicks like Trippier. Another screamer today to add to the one against Everton. When was the last one we scored direct?

Screaming deflection

1 Like

I think I’d take that… :thinking:

Dewsbury Hall someone who would sound more at home if it was the place hosting the Antiques Roadshow

Yes Ricardooo!!

‘A Harvey Barnes Stormer’. Yes, very good Tyler, I bet he couldn’t wait to get that one into his commentary.

1 Like