Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Game over, leeds are shite…

1 Like

Leeds are dogshit. There was no way they were going to get a result here. We’re gonna smash them Wednesday night too.

1 Like

This is most disappointing.

1 Like

Leeds are shocking, I can see Utd getting a couple more yet.

2 Likes

Leeds will still put in their best performance of the season on Wednesday.

3 Likes

No interest in Neville’s wank fest

1 Like

And they’ll still get hammered.

4 Likes

Harry’s just picked up his tips…

2 Likes

I’m making their goalkeeper man of the match, three days in advance.

2 Likes

The home fans must be gutted how long have they waited to play here with a full crowd and this is the shit the team serves up.

1 Like

They support Leeds, they’re used to it.

1 Like

If Leeds give the same performance against us, we’ll be 6 or 7 up at HT. They have been atrocious. And the rain is no excuse.

Two minor highlights from me as example of no brain:

1, Leeds player gets fouled and his boot flies off. The Leeds defender next to him takes the freekick straightaway to another player next to him, while the bootless wonder is still searching for his boot. Leeds now have no passing options.

1. This is a wtf moment. Leeds get a freekick in their half, with a defender standing one yard from the ball. Rather than take the freekick himself, he waits for his team mate to come in at full sprint from 50 yards away to take the freekick by passing 2 yards with both players now in holding hands distance.

And whats with Raph being hooked at 45 mins in the last game, and now on the bench in this game?

1 Like

Leeds have become the easiest team in the league to create big chances against. With the space Mane, Diaz and Salah will get it will only be poor finishing that stops us dishing out an absolute hammering.

1 Like

Raphinha on for Harrison.
Llorente off no big surprise Geldarth on.

Leeds …just give to the mancs…I don’t think they want to play…

Stupid offside rule.

2 Likes

Game on, great goal.

1 Like

Luckiest goal ive seen in a while lol

Rodrigo meant that, let’s gooooo

But in the 1st 5 mins…the linesman stuck his flag up straightaway…so is it straightaway or wait…

1 Like