Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

2 Likes

Fuck sakes Sancho.

Fucking hit it Bruno

Sancho does a Kepa.

Sancho go to specsavers

Langaz* on Twitter: “@DaveOCKOP Mental how bad that is. https://t.co/At4ogpHkEt” / Twitter

1 Like

Paywall :frowning:

Documented evidence has shown football has long been associated with heart attacks and strokes in males. Studies have shown there was an increased rate of heart attacks among German men when Germany exited the 2006 World Cup, a pattern that was replicated eight years later during the 2014 World Cup, where a 5.4 per cent increase in heart attacks was noted.

There was also a rise in northern men dying of a heart attack or stroke in the 24 hours after one of Leeds United, Middlesbrough, Sunderland or Newcastle United lost a home game in the 1990s.

Even assuming a connection to Covid, it seems bizarre in the extreme to link it to the vaccine rather than the disease itself?

1 Like

IMO this has escalated significantly since start of covid.

1 Like

How the fuck does this Man U side even come close to 4th? Comical defending

2 Likes

Fuck me, Maguire actually did something positive for this side.

1 Like

broken clock be right twice a day.

1 Like

Imagine United tried playing a defensive midfielder to stop KDB running with no one with him . Pogba and Bruno are playing as Strikers and then the two wingers leaving McTominey and Fred ‘defending’

Slabby…its a goal mouth…the thing infront of u is the goal net…put the ball in it fgs…

1 Like

Sometimes Pogba receives a pass like he’s never seen a football before.

atleast hope the manchester cunts (the red ones) can keep the goal difference down.

1 Like

Should investigate him for match fixing. :man_facepalming:

I’d like the gif of Fergy looking disgusted at the replays for the maguire incident. That makes my night

1 Like

you need to have some modicum of ability to even match fix. Slabby is just a thick cunt

Folks, if you want to debate pros and cons of vaccines in the 21st century, that’s OK but it should be confined to another thread, not this one. Please keep things on topic.

3 Likes

You know what causes heart attacks? Covid itself. Not the vaccine. Source: I’m a healthcare provider who has been on the front lines since the beginning of the pandemic.

It has been proven that the Covid virus itself causes cardiac damage.

Go peddle the anti vac bullshit elsewhere

9 Likes