Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

It’s only been 5-6 weeks. :rofl:

1 Like

Spurs fans singing “sacked in the morning”?

Apparently someone wants Fat Sam back and some guy reckons it’s all an illusion caused by the haudron collider.

1 Like

Even Conte won’t find anything to moan about after this.

Van der Beek must be wondering what he has let himself in for , one shit club to a even shittier club.

At least they’d get a new manager bounce.

Or a bouncy new manager.

Whatever.

2 Likes

Conte gonna be putting pen to paper on a 5 year contract extension…1 year for each goal they beat these clowns by.

Everton trying to pull the sympathy card :wink:

Even the ref is feeling sorry for them.

Nice confidence booster for Spurs right before they face the mancs.

Yep, bring the Ukrainian on, to stop the Spurs fans taking the piss.

Oh this GOT thread isn’t even the match day one, this is one entitled “relegation”, unless that is their match day thread.

1 Like

IrishToffee24 said:

We have world class players in Dom, Richy, Donny and Doucoure which is a class above some the calibre of players in teams around us. They will come up good when we need them. No point getting into a worry about going down when it’s very unlikely

1 Like

“World” and “class” doing a lot of the work there, though to be fair so is “players”

1 Like

Shite like that is the reason I can’t discuss football with any Everton fan.

2 Likes

Suppose in a way it should give us confidence that Man City we’re very lucky to get a win against this lot.

After all since then they’ve struggled against Borenhamwood and been destroyed by Spurs.

World class Dom has been hooked.

He needs to go and find some socks that fit, his lot had holes in them, that would seriously annoy me if I played in them.

Who would even entertain the idea of supporting this shower in the first place? I blame the parents :roll_eyes:

They’re not going to beat Palace! No chance :rofl: