Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Coming up at 5.30 - Can the most inconsistent team in world football beat the most consistent? Hopefully :smiley::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Dare I even encourage Burnley or just accept it.

I’ll enjoy the game at 5.30

1 Like

If you think I am spending my morning watching Brentford vs Burnley then I am afraid you are wrong.

4 Likes

I’ve got the cricket on

To take one for the team, i decided to watch the first half.

Stereotype - direct balls galore. Reality - direct balls

Lemme summarise a random 5 minute passage of play - a lot of head tennis, a couple of passes followed directly by direct balls, Pope comes running out and just whacks into the stands when he had plenty of time to look up.

Burnley actually whip in a good cross, but the player running in on it produces a clearance type of header rather than trying to score.

Prem ref watch: Brentford defender wraps two arms around Weghorst. But ref give foul against the Burnley big man, who promptly mouths off to the assistant. So the ref comes up to him to tell him off like a schoolboy for a good 30 seconds.

No way can I watch the second half. Sorry.

1 Like

Paul Thierney, you can fuckup whatever you want as long it is not one of the two Manchester teams you’re in the clear and the next match and by that the next paycheck is waiting for you.

1 Like

I’ll watch it…taking one for the team!

Looking at the table in present tense: the Dyche Thugs passing the Bitters out of relegation!

“I’m on it!”

1 Like

Toney 1-0. What shade of red Dyche must be.

Turned the game on about 3 minutes ago when I saw it was 0-0. Great finish!

Burnley wants to stay in the bottom 3. Suck!
Good cross by Erikssen.

Burnley. That’s a terrible goal to concede. :man_facepalming:

Really nice cross and downward header but totally agree.

1 Like

Burnley player gave Eriksen entirely too much space for the cross.

Agreed — but still a really nice cross! Not disputing that it was poor defending. :wink:

1 Like

This is why Everton won’t be relegated, because of the dross below them.

Well this went to shit quickly for Burnley.

1 Like

Icing on Frank’s cake, my money’s on Toney from the spot.

Burnley self imploded.

2 Likes

Toney’s got that penalty technique like Milner, where he can wait for the keeper to commit and still get the power and accuracy to beat a keeper guessing the correct side into the corner.

1 Like

Seth Meyers No GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Only way Everton go down is if they get points deducted this lot are atrocious