Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Come on Wilf

He looks like a player who would definitely suit the way we play.

“Lol”

Nice one Emlyn :rofl:

1 Like

Shitty have been poor so far.

He’s definitely looked impressive in the little bits I’ve seen of Palace this year, but I haven’t seen enough of him to judge that. It’d probably be a surprise for most though to find out that despite him being touted as one of the next young hopes of english football, he’s already older than Hendo was when we bought him.

1 Like

Yeah & watched him a number of times this season that’s what made me come to that conclusion.

Technicality gifted, works hard and can operate in both offensive & defensive play.

1 Like

More of that please Kouyate.

That was close by Mahrez…

45 minutes gone and city offer very little.

2 Likes

How long until we add Grealish into the 100+ mill flopping floppers?

1 Like

Palace working hard here. I’m not sure they can keep it up but at least they are giving it a really good go.

2 Likes

That list is way longer than it should be isn’t it. You’d think for 100m+ you’re guaranteeing a world class addition every time.

Many of us had him as an expensive flop as soon as the deal was confirmed.

5 Likes

City are one of the most boring sides around. Not sure I can take another 45 minutes of this. I think I shall be off.

1 Like

Loving this so far.

1 Like

well…for some reason all my colleagues at the hospital can tell that I’m worried about something…they know me so well…(or not, as if they did they’d know why I’m anxious)

1 Like

Fuck City. Hope we win out from here. Cunts.

5 Likes

Palace getting closer.:wink:

2 Likes

That should be a yellow for Rodri

3 Likes

That dropped really nicely for Clyne to hit it. But it’s Clyne.

1 Like

Think not being direct enough when they have the ball will cost Palace in the end.