Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

I made the joke about Comedy Central but it sounds like should be :rofl:

1 Like

14 minutes added on

2 Likes

14 added

So that’s at least 18 going on this game.

There it is, 14 mins added.

Come on Newcastle

2 Likes

Get up ya cheat.

3 Likes

The outrage at the red is hilarious. Off his feet, studs up, made contact, at least a meter away from the ball. The only mitigation was that he caught him on the boot, instead of causing real damage.

Not sure this 1 point will be enough to keep Everton from relegation, but they absolutely need it. Zero points in their two most winnable home games until Brentford will be a disaster.

4 Likes

I have never seen as many players throw themselves to the floor. What a bunch of cunts Everton are.

2 Likes

Was a similar one in the Leicester game that got yellow me and my mate were both in agreement that it was red.

Most added time in a PL match apparently. Another Everton record.

3 Likes

Hopefully sandcastle scores the latest winner ever

1 Like

When’s the DVD out?

Another couple of delays and it could be more minutes than points.

1 Like

If Saint-Maximam’s leg was planted that would have been one of the worst tackles in recent history.

High, no attempt to play the ball, excessively forceful… It’s the epitome of a horrendous tackle and the fact ASM was able to largely avoid it doesn’t change it being a red card.

5 Likes

A point is a good result considering everyone is utterly crap down there.

1 Like

In fairness this ref has been good.

1-0 Ev

Ffs

Everton now drawn level with Arsenal for most red cards in PL history. With one a week, they will pull ahead of the Gunners in no time